Squirmy and Grubs #7 Saucy and Gramps and JamaicanPain.. comments are better than the vids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its the complete opposite actually. Florida gov spoke against amd resisted much of the mask/vax mandates and the states rates and numbers are much better than any state with strict rules and mandates. Sweden has not enforced one 10th of the rules and mandates as other countries amd theyre currently among the most healthy and prosperous countries. And then theres places like Netherlands with one of the highest vaccine rates, mandates, vax passports ect yet just had the highest covid wave ever amd just went into a new lockdown. Calling it a vaccine at all is laughable when it doesnt provide immunity or prevent covid from spreading by officials own admission, and demonizing people for choosing to not take it is especially childish behavior when its not effective as demonstrated by the data and by officials own admission.
nailed it, I am from the Netherlands. politicians are clueless, vaccines don't give satisfactory results, QR codes don't protect against the virus but only show you are vaccinated (so you can still carry + transmit the virus).
it is sad that people just want to point fingers: "it's because of churches/biblebelt" "it is because of unvacced people" bla bla....
to repeat, I am vaccinated, but I realize it doesn't give me significant advantages over a non vacced person. people need to be open for healthy discussion, not just blame and shame non-vaccinated folks.

all this talk, who has solutions? no one lmao. but yes, keep being rude, and blame who you want. it doesn't solve anything.

My take? I am a soon to be MSc grad (which doesn't even matter), but maybe let evolution and nature work itself out. we can't save everybody, nor check/control everybody. we are getting more divided, day by day.

and yes, big pharma's revenues went through the roof with the sales of vaccines.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think this is a bit of an unfair sweeping generalisation. There's many people who have very loving relationships which involve an element of personal care, myself included. It may not work for every personality type but it can work and often does.

Again with the ridiculous generalisations of this group! "Maybe it's an SMA thing. They get so horny because they're so starved for sex that they go insane." You'll actually find a large majority of the SMA community are in healthy, loving relationships with good sex lives.
I apologize! That was unfair and rude of me. I should have said it's an influencer with SMA thing because these two use their platforms for nothing other than sex talk and call themselves activists. They're nasty influencers with no integrity. Again I apologize for my comment about people with SMA.

edit: I want to delete that post because it was very awful of me but I can't figure out how. It only lets me edit posts? Anyone know how I can delete it? I don't want that on here anymore because it was very nasty of me to say and a lousy generalization of a whole demographic.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.