Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chinnychin

That video is full of bull. First, I know they go over what they are going to say before hand. They act like they just saw the questions now. And second, the part where shane says when he's on the giving end, he asks "is this ok, ?" is such a lie. He can't even eat foods that aren't hard, how would he be on the "giving end" of anything sexual?

Reactions: 2
Their comment section is seeing a lot of backlash to their latest intimacy video. Seems many dont believe Hannah, and her non stop laughter is further proof she hiding something. Whats more is that a lot of females started calling out her BS

Reactions: 1

Poggypig

VIP Member
I popped 5 Vicodin, drank a beer, hit my head against the wall and now think Squirmy and G are the best couple on YT
Oh they are so wholesome arent they parading hannah around half naked for likes and money they know exactly what they are doing with the click bait titles the video about imtamcy they didn't even answer anything that they haven't told us about before I am glad more and more people are seeing them for who they truly are

The word ableist does not carry much sting behind it. However, its not used much, unlike Nazi. Personally, I prefer inter-disabled denier

Poggypig

VIP Member
That video is full of bull. First, I know they go over what they are going to say before hand. They act like they just saw the questions now. And second, the part where shane says when he's on the giving end, he asks "is this ok, ?" is such a lie. He can't even eat foods that aren't hard, how would he be on the "giving end" of anything sexual?
You know their video of them showing them cuddle I think that's basically them telling us what sexual positions they do .. and there's Shane laying like a dead fish no way is he hitting that pussy no way

Shane tried to hard to be funny he's the most un funniest person I know shame give it up you're jokes are old and boring

They will release a sex positions video, not because they want to (wink wink) but because the trolls made them do it. They will also have a commemorative Tshirt for sale. Her mom is already working on the design.

• Haha

Poggypig

VIP Member
The word ableist does not carry much sting behind it. However, its not used much, unlike Nazi. Personally, I prefer inter-disabled denier
they think it's because of Shanes condition no it's the fact people can see Shane for what he is a self centred self entitled emotional bullying jerk

@VeganGal thought I'd welcome you to this thread I forgot other peoples name s

@DukeCABOOM1

@Anything you like

@PhartBlossom

She tapes him to her ass and starts twerking?? I also liked the part where she throws her had back and goes into gasping for air laughter after everything he says.

• Haha
My impression from last intimacy reveal video, is Hannah wants to rent a yacht, with a captain and a chef to cater to her needs, and let her jump into blue sea. Shane wondered if he was part of the fantasy, thereby ruining her fantasy.

Their comment section is seeing a lot of backlash to their latest intimacy video. Seems many dont believe Hannah, and her non stop laughter is further proof she hiding something. Whats more is that a lot of females started calling out her BS
Oops, spoke too soon as they have deleted many posts today.

Poggypig

VIP Member
Why does hannah day people are ableist if they don't date a disabled person it's just down to preference like someone saying they don't wanna date a tall person we are attracted to what we are attracted Too

Poggypig

VIP Member
My impression from last intimacy reveal video, is Hannah wants to rent a yacht, with a captain and a chef to cater to her needs, and let her jump into blue sea. Shane wondered if he was part of the fantasy, thereby ruining her fantasy.
They litrally didn't reveal much about their intimacy at all tbh