Squirmy and Grubs #10 Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's one of my favorites, too! The list above is of all the ones I could find, and the ones that are just nicknames could be combined with others to come up with something else. I don't understand why only certain members can start a new thread. I've gone through the directions several times, and I don't have the "magic orange button" they show in the example. I've been here almost 3 years, relatively active, and in the "Well-known member" group w/ 449 posts (prior to this one), and a reputation score of 2,685. I mean, at what point are these "special powers" finally awarded? :)
I don't understand the special powers either! You did a fantastic job compiling everyone's titles into a list though; I laughed big time reading them all 😄!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't understand the special powers either! You did a fantastic job compiling everyone's titles into a list though; I laughed big time reading them all 😄!
I know. Here's a list of the previous thread titles which may provide a little more inspiration. As you can see the thread titles became more creative over time!

Squirmy and Grubs #10 Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies
Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show
Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.
Squirmy and Grubs #7 Saucy and Gramps and JamaicanPain.. comments are better than the vids
Squirmy & Grubs #6 Hannah’s vain, Shane’s a pain, their biggest fan is Jamaican Rain
Squirmy & Grubs #5 Squirmy & Grubs & What the ….
Squirmy & Grubs #4 aka scammy and grabby
Squirmy & Grubs #3
Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs
Squirmy and Grubs

• Haha
I know. Here's a list of the previous thread titles which may provide a little more inspiration. As you can see the thread titles became more creative over time!

Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show
Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.
Squirmy and Grubs #7 Saucy and Gramps and JamaicanPain.. comments are better than the vids
Squirmy & Grubs #6 Hannah’s vain, Shane’s a pain, their biggest fan is Jamaican Rain
Squirmy & Grubs #5 Squirmy & Grubs & What the ….
Squirmy & Grubs #4 aka scammy and grabby
Squirmy & Grubs #3
Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs
Squirmy and Grubs
Oooooh.....#5 was mine!!!!!! That was back in the day 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.