Squid Game - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m actually shocked i’m enjoying this 🤣 i like the dorm games they play

Reactions: 1
That was very...meh. I think it was very obvious especially from the last couple of episodes. Will I watch series 2. Yes haha

Reactions: 5
I am actually livid that Mai won. Justice for my man Phill 😡

Reactions: 8
she still hasnt receivedthe money apparently
I did think if they are going to make this a regular series how are they going to finance the prize, there is a reason game shows usually offer nowhere near that amount and when they do (WWTBAM?) They make it so it is unlikely the jackpot amount will be won. This format is guaranteeing a payout every series!

i wondered if its also a spoiler type thing. To make sure people kepe quiet and their lives dont obviously change before the show airs. But yeah its a massively expensive show to produce

Reactions: 4
she still hasnt receivedthe money apparently
And part of the contract was that you couldnt give any of your prize money to any of the other players.
Surely once it yours and in the bank its yours to do with as you please?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I turned off after husnain got kicked off, as tbh he is the only reason I started watching it anyway. For those who have watched more or finished it, is it worth carrying on? 😂

I turned off after husnain got kicked off, as tbh he is the only reason I started watching it anyway. For those who have watched more or finished it, is it worth carrying on? 😂
I would say so. I enjoyed it except for the last episode

Reactions: 5