Squid Game - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else watching??
no.3 on Netflix at the moment

I really thought I’d struggle with the fact it isn’t a English series but I seem to manage so far & I’m loving it!!!
gruesome but so so clever

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yesss. Currently on episode 7. I'm addicted.

If you like it you should watch Alice in Borderland. It's in Japanese and similar concept!

Reactions: 10
As someone else mentioned, check out Alice in Borderland too if you enjoyed Squid Game

Reactions: 4
Finished this last night, I thought it was so good! The games were so tense and I wasn’t expecting the ending at all

Reactions: 5
I've just finished it last night too. I don't know what I make of the ending. I enjoyed Squid Game a lot, but overall found Alice in Borderland better. The games are much more entertaining.

I've just finished it last night too. I don't know what I make of the ending. I enjoyed Squid Game a lot, but overall found Alice in Borderland better. The games are much more entertaining.
Is it more gruesome? Or just generally more exciting?
I loved squid game so much, but like you I was abit unsure of the ending, felt like it could of been abit more shocking.

Is it more gruesome? Or just generally more exciting?
I loved squid game so much, but like you I was abit unsure of the ending, felt like it could of been abit more shocking.
It's more gruesome in some cases. More exciting mostly! It's more "out there" and smarter, like there are some twists to the games whereas the Squid Game ones are quite straightforward as they are based on children's games. But both are really good series!

I wasn't expected the ending to Squid Game actually, but it wasnt shocking either. I think the final episode was definitely the worst of the series. I wonder if there will be a season 2?

It's more gruesome in some cases. More exciting mostly! It's more "out there" and smarter, like there are some twists to the games whereas the Squid Game ones are quite straightforward as they are based on children's games. But both are really good series!

I wasn't expected the ending to Squid Game actually, but it wasnt shocking either. I think the final episode was definitely the worst of the series. I wonder if there will be a season 2?
Oooh that sounds good, il have to give it a go! I’m literally telling everyone to watch it 🤣
I think there is gonna be a 2nd series, I’m sure I read that somewhere yesterday, not sure how reliable it is though. I think they usually gauge on audience levels before they decide

Reactions: 2
I’ve scrolled straight to the bottom to comment so I don’t see any spoilers but I’ve just started ep.1!

Reactions: 2
Just finished binging this!! Alice in borderland is one of my favourite ever shows and I love any kind of death game premise (hence my danganronpa icon 😂) so I was very hyped. I prefer Alice but still thought it was a great watch.

The first game was my favourite, it was so chilling when the first person got shot, people started panicking and then it became a blood bath.

I found episode 2 a bit slow because I’m impatient and wanted more challenges, but I liked how they actually let everyone leave. I thought there would be some kind of loop hole so I liked that they actually let it happen.

I found the glass game the most tense to watch. I kept imaging myself in that situation, like even jumping from one pane to the other seemed terrifying! That game definitely seemed the most unfair as the starting player stands basically no chance. Also I wonder which number vest I would’ve picked!!

Not sure how I feel about the final episode. Beside from the awful wig, I wasn’t really a fan of the old man twist. Felt like that went of for too long.

The challenges were my favourite part so I’d be excited to see what they come up with if there was to be a second season.

also I’m in love with the undercover officer lol

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just finished binging this!! Alice in borderland is one of my favourite ever shows and I love any kind of death game premise (hence my danganronpa icon 😂) so I was very hyped. I prefer Alice but still thought it was a great watch.

The first game was my favourite, it was so chilling when the first person got shot, people started panicking and then it became a blood bath.

I found episode 2 a bit slow because I’m impatient and wanted more challenges, but I liked how they actually let everyone leave. I thought there would be some kind of loop hole so I liked that they actually let it happen.

I found the glass game the most tense to watch. I kept imaging myself in that situation, like even jumping from one pane to the other seemed terrifying! That game definitely seemed the most unfair as the starting player stands basically no chance. Also I wonder which number vest I would’ve picked!!

Not sure how I feel about the final episode. Beside from the awful wig, I wasn’t really a fan of the old man twist. Felt like that went of for too long.

The challenges were my favourite part so I’d be excited to see what they come up with if there was to be a second season.

also I’m in love with the undercover officer lol
I kinda suspected the end but I'm one of those annoying people who guess plots all the time