Spurs v Liverpool Champions League.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any fans want to give a prediction ?

Spurs house here, wishing and hoping for a win, COYS!

I’d start Moura and have Harry on the bench. The man I live with says Harry should start because he is rubbish from the bench and it’s too big a match to leave him as a sub despite not being match fit .

All opinions welcome ⚽⚽⚽

Last edited:
Have Kane on the bench 100%, he hasn’t played for a while now and needs to be introduced when the opposition is getting tired.
Also if you put him in too early you risk needing to sub him off if something happens.

Reactions: 1
Red here...I'm going 2-1 Liverpool obvs 😉 spurs might score first but I'm rooting for the Ox to come on and score as he's finally looking for again.

It’s going to be close, both sides have shown they can come back from the abyss so many times this year that whatever the score I wouldn’t rule either of them out until the final whistle goes

I feel Spurs name is on this cup ( that’s jinxed it🙄) , they’ve defied the odds and maintained the belief to win through to the final.

Either way the cup is back in England which is a great achievement either way.

COYS⚽

I would like it to be Spurs, though Liverpool deserve it just as much. Think it will be going to Merseyside though.

I hope and pray that spurs will win cannot stand Liverpool. I have a feeling though that after the excitement of the semi finals it will be one goal that separates the two.

Reactions: 2
Not into football at all (rare in this city) but I live in Liverpool and there is such a sense of passion from the people who have travelled to Madrid and the people who are watching from home . Best wishes to them all , may the best team win!

My family are passionate spurs fans, mostly because my late grandad loved it. We're northern but that side of the family aren't.
I've just suggested to my mum that we should have installed a defib at hers. It's tense! COYS (please, don't fancy my daddy exploding!)

My family are passionate spurs fans, mostly because my late grandad loved it. We're northern but that side of the family aren't.
I've just suggested to my mum that we should have installed a defib at hers. It's tense! COYS (please, don't fancy my daddy exploding!)
It’s hell here .

I feel sick.

I’ve come up and put the radio on because downstairs is too difficult to sit amongst . I can hear the boys singing too; much better.