Spliting Influencers Forum

Should the Influencers forum be split?

• Yes, split it

Votes: 52 65.8%
  • No, keep as is

Votes: 27 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Influencers is our "everyone else" category, how to you feel about splitting it to make it less busy and easier to find threads? Please vote

Was thinking about a "homes" or "lifestyles" forum to move mrs hinch and all the other cleaning / home / lifestyle people into.

I don't love those names so any suggestions are welcome.

How about

Big Shots

Little Shits (or Rising Stars if we don't want swearing in the title)

Once they get over a certain number of followers they can be moved to the Big Shot category - I think they will appreciate that touch, it's the least we can do to recognise their success :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dilemma solved, do one category for accounts that look like they should be on Little Britain, and one category for those that look like they've had a bath this week. You're welcome

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Dilemma solved, do one category for accounts that look like they should be on Little Britain, and one category for those that look like they've had a bath this week. You're welcome
Bathed and Unbathed?

I've started on the "Rising Stars" putting any account with <20k followers or tiny engagement in a sub forum here.

Will properly split this forum soon as most want that :)

Reactions: 5
I think a general grouped category and an individual influencer account thread might help.
👍🏻

I think allowing individual posts of individual people would be good but then your would be constantly flipping from post to post. Maybe split them into two categories. Swipe ups and swipe downs 😂

Ie those who have 10k have one section and then the measly less than 10k have a section?

Just an idea 💡

Reactions: 1
Don’t really know where to ask this question but see a lot of cleaning accounts do this...
Why do they have such small writing on there story’s I can’t even make out what it says 🤷‍♀️

Don’t really know where to ask this question but see a lot of cleaning accounts do this...
Why do they have such small writing on there story’s I can’t even make out what it says 🤷‍♀️
Come to the cleaning accounts page and have a rant 😜

please can someone tell me how Lou with 2 managed to get so many followers?? She is so mindnumbing and talks drivel. I dont get her?? what am i missing??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who was loumumof2 aka twinkletwat talkIng about today in her story's, she was talking about a fellow account talkning about her, and her confronting her and the other account blocking her 😂😂😂😂 I've been busting my arse to find out all evening lol

she irritates the life out of me but for some reason I cant help watching! I'm waiting for it to come out that its really a spoof account and that shes really a highly educated professor conducting some kind of social network research !

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.