Sparkles and Stretchmarks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she deleted her instagram?
I can’t find it.
It comes up on google as Hayley family travel blogger. she mentioned in a post the other day that her Body Fat Excuses will be posted on a separate site called Hayley.is but can’t seem to find that one.

Her latest hair dye job is frightful. I think my grandmother called that colour puce. just looked that up...it is derived from a 17th century definition of the colour of dried blood..... .

And the post about her girl trip to London - what a Pill she must be to live with - really plays up the anxiety in a self pitying but obviously false way.

She can be a real raging beotch, claws out, when it suits her. Remember the threats last year? it’s actually fortunate she lives in her own little cray cray world and isn’t out in a real workplace where she’d be haunting colleagues.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This is the thing with home schooling. It’s easy to think that you’d be able to provide a primary school education by yourself but once they reach secondary school and beyond you need to have a bit more expertise in a whole range of subjects. I have a science degree but I don’t think I could effectively teach maths, foreign languages or English to the necessary standard. If she decides she’s not up to teaching secondary aged kids at home, her kids won’t stand much chance of fitting into a formal educational environment when they get older.

Her new post is about home education and the perks she’s mentioned are lifestyle ones, how it fits into her life better and she can get cheaper holidays! She’s really not thinking about the kids enough.
It’s easier to deal with social problems and bullies when you’re younger and you learn how to navigate all kinds of personalities and dynamics at school...how are her kids going to cope if they have a bully of a boss when they’re older?

Reactions: 7
This is the thing with home schooling. It’s easy to think that you’d be able to provide a primary school education by yourself but once they reach secondary school and beyond you need to have a bit more expertise in a whole range of subjects. I have a science degree but I don’t think I could effectively teach maths, foreign languages or English to the necessary standard. If she decides she’s not up to teaching secondary aged kids at home, her kids won’t stand much chance of fitting into a formal educational environment when they get older.

Her new post is about home education and the perks she’s mentioned are lifestyle ones, how it fits into her life better and she can get cheaper holidays! She’s really not thinking about the kids enough.
It’s easier to deal with social problems and bullies when you’re younger and you learn how to navigate all kinds of personalities and dynamics at school...how are her kids going to cope if they have a bully of a boss when they’re older?
this is the annoying part. Yes holidays are much cheaper and yes we went on holiday when it was cheaper, but we had one holiday a year and worked through half terms and didn’t have a lot of time off.

this is the annoying part. Yes holidays are much cheaper and yes we went on holiday when it was cheaper, but we had one holiday a year and worked through half terms and didn’t have a lot of time off.
secondary education is a different ball game and that is why I entered my children back into primary school to ease them into transitioning into high school.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see Ben Fogle, new lives in the wild..the NZ one?
They home schooled their kids but those children had an amazing life, I have followed them on Instagram and they are friends with other home schoolers. I genuinely think those children are learning so much it’s great.

As for Sparkles and Disney...erm not so much!

Reactions: 4
Her new insta for family travels is sparkles_suitcase
Yes and on that moronic site they write fantasy articles about their supposed travel plans for the foreseeable future. They say things about certain destinations I have been to, and they clearly have no furkin idea what they’re talking about. Who they think their audience is....a mystery to me. if they can earn a living off advertisers sponsoring that crud, then the world of marketing sure is a wonky place.

Not much can be said about this moaning passive aggressive entitled spoilt woman that’s not already been said in fact I was surprised to see a few posts on here as she’s a broken record snooze fest.

I watched the bailiff stories on Instagram she’s a first class idiot. “Poor people deserve nice things!” Luv you need to wake up you can’t live the life beyond your means and it’s teaching your kids a tit life lesson and mum guilt duck yes you should have mum guilt your priorities are insane. The real sad thing is one day it’s very possible this family will end up homeless or in a B&B absolutely skint I hope their holiday memories will keep them warm and full. Everyone deserves treats now and again but most save or have lower expectations her children are either gonna love with her forever and demand to be looked after or wake up to the real world and bolt at the first chance and cut their mother off. Sorry long winded this woman really pisses me off the long oh woe is me stories always before a paid ad for guilt interaction I dunno why anyone gives her the time of day.

Reactions: 9
Their latest blog post On “dental anxiety” is a word for word copy and paste from a charity website, linked to a commercial dental centre. News flash: this is not blogging. It is called plagiarism. People only do such things when they are lacking originality.

And will someone please explain to me that most bizarre post they’ve done about managing one’s time while studying online for a “Doctor of Nursing Practice” at some random university in Texas? As though either of them has any idea what prerequisites it takes or tuition it costs to even qualify for a PhD? They must be on the bones of their arse if they are so desperate for content.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Have you seen the latest? She's been reading and decided to tack on to the latest celebrity suicide. TACKY.

Reactions: 2
I was wondering what angle she would take on this as an alleged surviour of domestic abuse.

I wonder how her parents mental health is when their daughter uses her social media platform to complain about them.

Glad these latest Sparkles and Stretchmarks Instagram comments popped up. It prompted me to browse the latest rubbish articles on their blog. The unemployed lackey must be writing them while she’s taken to her bed.

i spontaneously burst out laughing at the article about ‘heating choices for your home’. They recommend a buried LPG tank as the fuel of choice for running one’s boiler...the justification being that it stops people stealing your fuel!! As if a qualified LPG serviceman is going to back up a large lorry unseen and siphon off your potty little tank. Cretins.

How can brainless renters-for-life who clearly have no experience in responsibly maintaining a property, post such advice? if it weren’t borderline risky advice, I’d just eye roll it off as click bait.

She is moaning again about her online trolls. Keep posting such idiotic content and we will keep laughing. Hopefully your sponsors will notice.

We had a buried LPG tank at an old house it cost a bloody fortune 😆 I don’t read her blog but it sounds rather strange.

Reactions: 1
Aaaand another post on her blog about her ex. Pretty sure therapists would be advising against reliving this repeatedly, especially if you have PTSD. Has she nothing else to talk about?

Albeit she stays she stayed with him because she was a size 16/18 - and yet on other posts she’s constantly telling us how skinny she was back then.
🤨

Reactions: 3
I don't think she should be allowed to so publicly accuse someone of domestic violence when she never reported it too the police. She gives so much information out about him - how long she was in a relationship with him for, how her parents and sister are still friends on Facebook with him, how he has a child with someone else and how it upset her when her family congratulated him.

She should either go to the police and get justice or keep the details about him quiet. Just say I was once a victim of DV. Don't go practically naming the guy for everyone to see when he doesn't get a right to reply.

Reactions: 5
Aaaand another post on her blog about her ex. Pretty sure therapists would be advising against reliving this repeatedly, especially if you have PTSD. Has she nothing else to talk about?

Albeit she stays she stayed with him because she was a size 16/18 - and yet on other posts she’s constantly telling us how skinny she was back then.
🤨
Each time she rehashes that relationship, she embellishes the detail further. This time it’s full blown woe-is-me. Notice how she’s always the victim? Even now, she claims to have spent another 5 years supposedly supporting an unemployable baby daddy and their kids by being the sole breadwinner. Not very good at choosing partners, it would seem. Or perhaps she’s a big liar.

This constant replaying victim hood is typical narcissism - projecting one’s own faults onto others. She sure knows how to get the claws out when it suits her. She has a long track record of bullying others, and she can tell lies with the best of them. Another poster is correct - why no police involved, no charges of assault, didn’t run to Mummy, yeah she just let her parents plan and pay for,a wedding to the abuser that she cancelled at the last minute. Would love to hear his side of things.

Stories tonight making me roll my eyes so hard I saw my brain. She really is something else

Also the abuse talk reallllly winds me up. So you know this man, he has a partner and a baby. Men who abuse like that don’t just stop. You say he nearly killed you multiple times. Yet never went to the police. Never had him convicted. Not doing anything to prevent it happening to other women, despite all the tit you chat about women supporting women.

Not that I believe her stories one iota.
I wrote this last time she started about the abuse

She’s back spouting about her two weeks off Instagram - which was actually barely 4 days 🙄

Am I the only person that wears the clothes I already have for holiday? My kids wear kids from their wardrobes. There’s no way I’d buy everyone a new outfit for everyday of the holiday...especially if the holiday has already cost thousands!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.