Sparkles and Stretchmarks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else follow her? On one hand, I love her honesty. On the other hand, it winds me up about how she talks about how skint they are yet they go on fancy holidays, her kids birthday parties are always so over the top and those boys are totally spoilt in terms of toys. I hope her landlord doesn't follow her - late rent one month, then they swan off to Disneyland Paris the next. I really hope they are seeking help for their speech too, her 4 year old talks like my almost 2 year old ☹

Reactions: 7
I really can’t stand her - she jumps on every bandwagon going. Every mountain becomes a molehill.

I pity her poor boys - parading then round in princess dresses and making a bill deal with Disney when she was told incorrectly that one of them couldn’t go to the bibby bobby boutique as he was a boy. She even went in the daily fail!

Massive wannabe - goes on about being poor but her husband doesn’t work!, Disney holidays left right and Center.

Her blog is just clickbate.

Reactions: 2
I used to like her but the more I watch, the more I see the real her.

I honestly think they kids are home schooled so that she doesn’t have to do the school run and day to day things us mothers have to do, I’m not doubting she has mental health problems but the last thing I would want to do is take to stories about it every day and the more we see the more I think she is just lazy and as harsh as it is it’s taken me a long time to actually say that about her as I liked her account.

He couldn’t start his new job which would give them extra money because she needs him home for the kids when she is unwell and she would loose her benefits . Always struggling for cash but always shopping and go to Disney twice a year. Naked pics every second post.....

Always moaning that the kids are wild but if they were in a structured routine then her life would be a bit simpler. She’s always saying how she likes to voice her opinions so this is me voicing my opinion.

Reactions: 3
She comes across lazy and her dress sense is horrendous, she’s not likeable at all. Jumps on any trend going to try to come across real. See right through it!

To be honest I don’t really take much interest in her but do think it’s a bit strange how she chooses to home school when she’s got fibromyalgia which causes chronic pain and fatigue. Won’t that have an affect on the children’s education in the long run? Maybe I’m being too judgemental.

To be honest I don’t really take much interest in her but do think it’s a bit strange how she chooses to home school when she’s got fibromyalgia which causes chronic pain and fatigue. Won’t that have an affect on the children’s education in the long run? Maybe I’m being too judgemental.
There seems to be a reoccurring theme of people who have anxiety then have this. A lot of people quick to self diagnose themselves with fibromyalgia these days when there are people actually suffering from it badly. Surly if you are in so much pain your last worry is putting up an IG story to tell everyone that you are suffering? Each to their own but I think this lady has every ailment going to be part of a “group” and for attention. Always manages a night out though.

I honestly felt sorry for her but now I’m thinking it’s all for the gram the more I see.

Reactions: 5
Quick to point out on her stories that they paid for their hotel themselves but no mention of the fact that their Disney on Ice tickets are blatantly gifted 🙄

Reactions: 1
Home schools yet moans about her stress levels and lack of money all the time!!!

How about you send them to school and then actually go out and get a job 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Home schools yet moans about her stress levels and lack of money all the time!!!

How about you send them to school and then actually go out and get a job 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
She can’t because of her anxiety and fibromyalgia even though thousands maintain a daily routine with their pain. That’s is why I think it’s just for her convenience and no one else’s.

She can’t because of her anxiety and fibromyalgia even though thousands maintain a daily routine with their pain. That’s is why I think it’s just for her convenience and no one else’s.

I’m yet to be convinced that she has either of those conditions....

I had to unfollow after the constant complaints of not being able to pay her rent but then days later books a new trip away and goes on about buying new things she can’t afford 😑 How does that work! Such a shame as I really liked her and I found her quite relatable.

God I’ve waited for ages for a thread on this women.... I don’t know where to begin.

Tyne needs to be in school. Before he even started she was saying how school was awful for her and how she was terrified Tyne would be bullied too, and low and behold 5 minutes later he’s out of school before the first term is up. But considering how much she’s twatting about taking naked pics during the day I’d say he isn’t getting much home education. It’s obvious in films etc he is behind. I think she is just lazy.

Secondly crying to the camera about how she can’t afford her rent, doesn’t know how she’s going to pay it but off to Disneyland? She said she finds the money for Disney so her kids have memories and don’t miss out because they are poor. Tell you what’s a great memory as a kid? Having a stable roof over your head. Lovely trips to the park. We didn’t have money growing up barely any holidays still had a wonderful childhood and always felt safe and secure but her impression they could end up evicted.

Again no money but an insta make over of the lounge had to have new grey (of course) sofa and all new instagrammable tit. SPEND YOUR MONEY ON YOUR RENT BILLS AND DEBT.

Loves a bandwagon think she uses sons gender identity for likes. Just let him be, I think she encourages it for good content. I’m not saying you shouldn’t encourage them but I think just let him be stop going on about how you aren’t “stereotyping”’and you let him wear dresses because you are doing exactly what you say your aren’t doing by making a fuss that your letting him have a sparkly rainbow room etc.

And lastly she really really got nasty about people wanting to loose weight in the new year get fit etc it irked a lot of people. Sorry love you are obese I am all about body positivity I am a 14 wobbly and rolls but I am healthy I have lost weight to get healthier. There’s a difference between being body positive and using it as an excuse to be massively unhealthy and too lazy to do anything about it. As if I believe for one second she’s happy being that big.

Phew that feels better

Reactions: 10
God I’ve waited for ages for a thread on this women.... I don’t know where to begin.

Tyne needs to be in school. Before he even started she was saying how school was awful for her and how she was terrified Tyne would be bullied too, and low and behold 5 minutes later he’s out of school before the first term is up. But considering how much she’s twatting about taking naked pics during the day I’d say he isn’t getting much home education. It’s obvious in films etc he is behind. I think she is just lazy.

Secondly crying to the camera about how she can’t afford her rent, doesn’t know how she’s going to pay it but off to Disneyland? She said she finds the money for Disney so her kids have memories and don’t miss out because they are poor. Tell you what’s a great memory as a kid? Having a stable roof over your head. Lovely trips to the park. We didn’t have money growing up barely any holidays still had a wonderful childhood and always felt safe and secure but her impression they could end up evicted.

Again no money but an insta make over of the lounge had to have new grey (of course) sofa and all new instagrammable tit. SPEND YOUR MONEY ON YOUR RENT BILLS AND DEBT.

Loves a bandwagon think she uses sons gender identity for likes. Just let him be, I think she encourages it for good content. I’m not saying you shouldn’t encourage them but I think just let him be stop going on about how you aren’t “stereotyping”’and you let him wear dresses because you are doing exactly what you say your aren’t doing by making a fuss that your letting him have a sparkly rainbow room etc.

And lastly she really really got nasty about people wanting to loose weight in the new year get fit etc it irked a lot of people. Sorry love you are obese I am all about body positivity I am a 14 wobbly and rolls but I am healthy I have lost weight to get healthier. There’s a difference between being body positive and using it as an excuse to be massively unhealthy and too lazy to do anything about it. As if I believe for one second she’s happy being that big.

Phew that feels better
Bloody well said 👌🏼

Laughing so much. Story goes “you’ve probably noticed I’m not sharing Noah on my social media feeds that’s because he needs his privacy while he is going through this, I have written a blog post all about what’s going on with Noah link in bio” 😂😂😂😂 sorry what hun? How can she not realise she’s saying he needs his privacy so she isn’t sharing him, but click my blog post all about some of his most personal and difficult times. poor little kid

Reactions: 4
Seriously?? When I was out of work we really struggled. I guess they get some money from blogging but it must be more than I imagined
She says work was dry last year so deck knows plus all the other trips they take on the cruise. Unless there is cash incentive for homeschooling maybe

No cash incentive for home schooling. She posts her income on her blog annually and John doesn’t work and can’t seem to hold a job down. Strange chap no doubt about it. So they definitely get benefits.

Mean while me and hubby are breaking our necks working without a single benefit.

She says oh poor John lost his job and can’t find work; if my husband lost his job tomorrow he would literally do anything and everything to make money, despite his good financial job now he would clean toilets if he needed too for us.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.