Sparkles and Stretchmarks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only person that wears the clothes I already have for holiday? My kids wear kids from their wardrobes. There’s no way I’d buy everyone a new outfit for everyday of the holiday...especially if the holiday has already cost thousands!!
... and you have bailiffs knocking at the door.

why on earth would you spend money on things you dont need when you cant afford to pay for the things you do need?

twit

Reactions: 6
Gawd she’s posted a YouTube video blabbing on for 20 minutes about every fekking thing to do with their Florida Disney trip. Shes one big nutter. It’s like watching a talking marshmallow. I had to x off couldn’t stand her voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m just having a blog read and LOL at the post about how to buy a home. Surely if you’re just using content written by someone else you should have to acknowledge it?
Gotta say, so pleased that the Time of the Influencers is finally over.

I’m just having a blog read and LOL at the post about how to buy a home. Surely if you’re just using content written by someone else you should have to acknowledge it?
Gotta say, so pleased that the Time of the Influencers is finally over.
It should be labelled as an ad. You can report to ASA

Reactions: 2
She’s now requiring Insta sign in to even read her posts. What a relief to no longer be tempted to gorp at photos of children dressed oddly, being used as click bait.

Her latest maxed-out rant on the blog about her long term health condition(s) is a classic narcissist victim statement.

Written in the tone of “I‘ve been suffering all along and never mentioned it”..... Hayley it’s been your central theme! In most of your posts! We’ve already been on your long winded journey of your medical and mental health fiascos over the past millenium. We’ve read all about your various attempts at diagnosis-to-justify-benefits. I can already list at least a dozen maladies you claim to have had. But you are proud of your size, you don’t do the obvious healthy thing: change your diet.

i can only think that, like certain other big time narcs currently in the news, she has an underlying agenda / need for cash. In this time of businesses going bad, Sparkles will indeed be vulnerable to a loss of advert revenue. Welcome to the new normal. You may need to get old Lazybones out working finally. And the Bank of Mum and Dad is running dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Influencers, innit? Their days are now numbered. They’ll have to learn a new skill apart from being a narcissist on the internet begging for approval and money.

Also the line about things being a by product of a capitalist society - LOL

From the woman who is constantly complaining that she can’t afford a home but is forever going on bloody holiday.

Reactions: 4
Her 4 yr old speech Isn’t really the best!
I know every child is different, but his speech is shocking. If he was at school he’d be getting the support he needs and deserves with it. My 2 1/2 year old can speak more clearly. You can tell how sheltered they are from life can’t you. And the hair cuts? I like a traditional boys hair cut but that is ridiculous poor kids

Reactions: 8
That youngest child was born with tongue-tie which although it does not affect speech, could have something to do with delayed development. Another reason to have him in school where professionals would have already identified the deficit and brought in a therapist. Instead, Hayley chooses to use her child’s difference to buy herself some clicks. Imagine when he grows up and realises his old lady posted such footage.

I know every child is different, but his speech is shocking. If he was at school he’d be getting the support he needs and deserves with it. My 2 1/2 year old can speak more clearly. You can tell how sheltered they are from life can’t you. And the hair cuts? I like a traditional boys hair cut but that is ridiculous poor kids
I can’t cope with the hair cuts 🙈

Does she home school to stop school seeing red flags? She reminds me of a parent I work with who behaved like her.

Reactions: 1
Does she home school to stop school seeing red flags? She reminds me of a parent I work with who behaved like her.
It seems as though her motivation is a combination of:
She has a pathological (and irrational) fear of her kids being bullied if they have to learn to navigate a schoolroom
Huge case of separation anxiety and other psychological morbidities
She arrogantly thinks that she can better teach her kids than professionals can
It suits her beggy freebie trips schedule to not be bound by school timetables
Like most narcissists she likely does not like being made to comply with community rules
Her oldest kid cried when they tried to send him to school, so they caved and kept him home
She is incredibly hostile and inevitably morphs into a victim whenever someone calls her out for her tit attitude
If her kids skills have fallen behind, you are right they are out of sight of experts who could provide timely help

any and all of that is likely given her own testimony on her blogs, its all public record

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It seems as though her motivation is a combination of:
She has a pathological (and irrational) fear of her kids being bullied if they have to learn to navigate a schoolroom
Huge case of separation anxiety and other psychological morbidities
She arrogantly thinks that she can better teach her kids than professionals can
It suits her beggy freebie trips schedule to not be bound by school timetables
Like most narcissists she likely does not like being made to comply with community rules
Her oldest kid cried when they tried to send him to school, so they caved and kept him home
She is incredibly hostile and inevitably morphs into a victim whenever someone calls her out for her tit attitude
If her kids skills have fallen behind, you are right they are out of sight of experts who could provide timely help

any and all of that is likely given her own testimony on her blogs, its all public record
You are spot on with this 👏

I had to unfollow her, I'm sorry but I don't believe shes as ill as she makes out, she picks and chooses to often when it flares up. Never on a Disney bloody trip. She trys to posh up her Instagram pictures but shes faking it as we all know her house is a mess and shes no money as she did a house tour once.

The woman who preaches body positivity put a post on her blog last week about cosmetic surgery after weight loss.

FGS, she has no ethics. She’s just taking any money she can.
Disgraceful.

Shes not body positive! Shes always depressed and anxious. That doesn't scream positivity to me. I found her incredibly irritating always moaning!

Hope she can get a refund for her Disney holiday, because that won’t be happening now.
It was probably a freebie anyway. They don’t have enough dosh to travel like that without taking a doorstep loan. That’s why the bailiff has been around before (she published a moaner about that last year).

She has Disney on the hook for giveaways because of the incident where they refused to let her son dress up as a princess for a day...and her complaint went viral...that’s the only reason she has a high number of followers. Every piddly little Twitter news outfit that covered her bizarre chest-beating about her aggrievement probably still has her followed so they don’t miss out on any future cray-cray. Is there no limit to how many times one person can humiliate themselves. Why not simply go get a day job.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.