Sparkles and Stretchmarks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Silly cow is now telling us ‘dating tips from a single parent’. She has a babydaddy. Altho she claims he has no job no way she has any idea what being a single parent involves. More complete tosh from the wasters.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here we go... she’s off to Walt Disney world USA. Paid for by them... yet she cry’s poverty left right and Center? How about use that money for a house Deposit Hayley? Give your children some stability so they can realise that life isn’t just about doing what you want 24/7, Disney holidays and playing fancy dress instead of going to school.

Me and my husband both have good jobs, with very good salaries and wouldn’t stretch to Disney world, cheapest I’ve worked out for 4 of us is 6k... she’s having a laugh.

It’s great that they can go, but she’s got to stop with the can’t afford my rent, can’t afford a decent car...

Rant over 😃

Reactions: 10
This is when I stopped having any sympathy for her.

Paying that ridiculous amount on a holiday when she is pleading poverty and complaining when her husband wreaked the car and the insurance didn't payout enough to get them a decent car is just irresponsible.

She has even said that her children whinged and didn't make the most of the Euro Disney experience so why waste that money when they could have put towards a car, put towards paying off her debts, investing it for the children's futures?!?

Reactions: 6
What I find most creepy about Sparkles and Stretchmarks gushing ‘announcement’ of their Disney Florida plan is how eagerly she is seeking ‘good places to eat’. Look at the state of her. She’s likely scammed Disney with more threats linked to the Disney princess fiasco - they keep giving her free passes to shut her up.

in the same breath, she manages to fit in a click bait comment about her child’s gender transitioning and how hard has been for HER. Farkin narcissist.

Using her child for this short term type of freebie will all blow up in time. Just wait.

Reactions: 8
Ever since she complained (loudly and dramatically)that her son had been declined a space on the ‘princess for a day’ scheme, she has been getting freebies from Disney like park passes, press trips etc. They do this with chronic whingers. Now she’s scarfed a free trip to Florida, so what, they will find out it’s the same old rubbish you get at Eurodisney. Of all the good places to visit in America why drag three tiny tots across the ocean to do that.

Reactions: 3
I feel so sorry for her children and she doesn’t give a tit about their future she lives here and now blowing all the money on memories. She complains about lots of her issues and doesn’t seem to understand her lack of structure, real life or being sensible with money is only going to end up with her children having the same if not more issues.

“Hey kids. Can’t afford the rent who cares holidays are much more fun!” In my opinion she’s gone a underlying condition it’s like she tries to buy their love and they aren’t ever really that grateful. Plus taking children there before about 14 is a bore too much walking and they forget half of it IMO 😅 each to their own though she tries to come across lardy dar with her fancy holidays then expects people to feel bad when she cries about being skint. The kinda person that wants to live the champagne lifestyle on lemonade money probably in masses of debt and lots of credit cards yet would blame that on anyone but herself. Very strange mentality for a mother of 3.

Reactions: 7
I can’t stand her but to be fair if her holidays are gifted then she’s not spending her own money on them and could very easily still be broke.

Reactions: 3
I'm not normally one to doubt a persons regarding their mental health. But her most recent post claiming she had such a small panic attack that no one noticed in London - I can't help but feel like she's making that up? Can't put my finger on it

Reactions: 2
It does make me cross that she thinks she is judged because she home educates her children. I think home education can be a wonderful thing. Done right with enthusiasm and lots of planning it is amazing for both children and parents.
My annoyance with her is her lack of giving those children any real education. Watching a video and then doing some printed out worksheet isn't going to prepare them for the future.

How is it possible she can be too ill to get out of bed some days but still think she is capable of educating three very different children.

Reactions: 10
It does make me cross that she thinks she is judged because she home educates her children. I think home education can be a wonderful thing. Done right with enthusiasm and lots of planning it is amazing for both children and parents.
My annoyance with her is her lack of giving those children any real education. Watching a video and then doing some printed out worksheet isn't going to prepare them for the future.

How is it possible she can be too ill to get out of bed some days but still think she is capable of educating three very different children.
That’s my frustration too, she’s taken them out of school for her own selfishness and isn’t providing an education that’s on par with what they’d receive in a more formal setting.

Constantly pleads the chronic illness card and yet can home school what look like three very boisterous children... It doesn’t compute. I have a family member with fibromyalgia and there’s no way they could provide full-time schooling for one kid never mind three.

They’ll be raking in benefits too, she’ll be claiming everything going but failing to mention the sponsored posts, holidays and paid ads.

Reactions: 8
So she has taken the children out of school, and twice in two weeks, the bailiffs have come knocking for two separate debts. It is unbelievable what a tit show her life is.

I am always shocked at the work she shows the kids doing. That is not education. When she said they watched happy feet to learn about the arctic, I was shocked.

Why oh WHY has she booked bleeping Disneyworld when she rents, has debts and both her and her husband do not have a steady income. I just cannot believe. No one - and I mean no one - says you can't have nice things, but duck me! She is so, so stupid.

Reactions: 9
Where has she said about the bailiffs? I can’t see it mentioned on her page.
It was in several of her stories earlier today I'll just check to see if they've been deleted

Yip all gone they've been deleted ! Sob fest snotting and crying about how she can't get out of bed some days but is well able for a trans Atlantic flight and a jolly in Disney !? No money to pay bills and two bailiffs calling in one day but hey lets book a holiday wtf

• Wow
It was in several of her stories earlier today I'll just check to see if they've been deleted

Yip all gone they've been deleted ! Sob fest snotting and crying about how she can't get out of bed some days but is well able for a trans Atlantic flight and a jolly in Disney !? No money to pay bills and two bailiffs calling in one day but hey lets book a holiday wtf
She’s a total disgrace. I notice on one of her latest grid posts she talks about how she’s “always working” and also struggling with her health yet she’s the person responsible for three children’s schooling? HOW can social services allow her to get away with this? She doesn’t even have the intelligence to teach them, it’s beyond shocking.

Reactions: 4
She was saying that people in debt or on low incomes need things to look forward to too and how she’s sick of holidays and Disney world only being for the rich and privileged.

She’s insane. No one saying less wealthy people can’t have nice things but Disney holidays are out of the question for most family’s! How about a weekend in a caravan to look forward to or a day at a theme park? Still nice things but not thousands of pounds that would stop the bailiffs knocking.

She just wants to keep up with all the other insta mummies who get #gifted Florida holidays.

Unfortunately social services can not get involved with home schooling. They can only get involved on welfare issues.

She was saying that people in debt or on low incomes need things to look forward to too and how she’s sick of holidays and Disney world only being for the rich and privileged.

She’s insane. No one saying less wealthy people can’t have nice things but Disney holidays are out of the question for most family’s! How about a weekend in a caravan to look forward to or a day at a theme park? Still nice things but not thousands of pounds that would stop the bailiffs knocking.

She just wants to keep up with all the other insta mummies who get #gifted Florida holidays.
My husband and I both have really good jobs and we’re fairly comfortable lifestyle wise... yet we still haven’t taken our kid to Florida because I’d rather save and do it properly and not sacrifice other aspects of my life (INCLUDING BILLS!!). She has such a chip on her shoulder about living in poverty yet lives like she doesn’t. Her husband doesn’t work (I’d actually put good hard cash on the fact that he’ll be claiming carers allowance for her) and she claims to “work all the time” yet doesn’t have an actual job beyond the ever elusive “content creator” and is no doubt on disability benefits, housing benefit etc. Their lifestyle doesn’t add up to what she portrays... a family with no actual job between them should not be doing a transatlantic holidays while those of us actually out working 50hr weeks are not.

I also grew up in a low income family where money was tight and some of my favourite childhood memories were going to the seaside, sharing a big bag of chips with my siblings and playing in the big swing park. This whole “something to look forward to” mentality is a pile of tit - kids don’t need to be taken on long haul holidays, they’d be just as happy going on a day out. She’s raising her children to have the same entitled work-shy attitude and disregard for responsibilities that she has.

Reactions: 7
Same! I was lucky and grew up in a high-income family and my sisters and I were literally talking the other day how our best memories were flying kites in the park by the sea in Eastbourne! We did the whole Disney, but it is those memories at the beach in the UK which we always reminisce on!

She has just been sucked in by all the bullshit Disney insta adverts!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.