Southern Curls and Pearls- cmcoving

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had her first baby one month ago and is already on a trip to Mexico to shoot swimwear! She left her one-month-old at home with her husband. And now she's complaining about being mommy shamed! Geez, I wonder why?? Furthermore, there's a pandemic killing people too, but feel free to travel wherever you want, no worries if you spread covid to someone and kill them as long as you're fine. I unfollowed her on IG today because of this reckless behavior. Whenever I see these influenza's traveling or getting together for "girls trips" I unfollow. Their stupidity and tone-deafness do not deserve my attention. I've unfollowed Emily Gemma, Shae Leigh Mills, Caitlin, and a couple of others because of this.

Reactions: 1
I followed her a few years ago but I found all her content was so bland and emotionless. Her entire brand is based off the fact she can curl her long hair well and she has super skinny legs. :rolleyes:

She’s very ‘cutesy’ and acts like a little girl. The constant swipe ups for cheap clothes are annoying, I’ve unfollowed as all she does is try and flog tat!! I find her husband a bit odd too 😂

Does anyone else find it a little odd that every time she’s away it’s her mum that has the baby and not her husband??

Does anyone else find it a little odd that every time she’s away it’s her mum that has the baby and not her husband??
Yes, it’s so strange isn’t it! I find her husband really odd though, something creepy about him.

She answered it on the Q&A which is fine! But surely he could of taken holiday and had her no problem?? Her parents are lovely but it does make him out to be a bit of a part timer....wonder where his family is?

She answered it on the Q&A which is fine! But surely he could of taken holiday and had her no problem?? Her parents are lovely but it does make him out to be a bit of a part timer....wonder where his family is?
His parents have passed away. He made fun of politicians ears once on his ig story. I dm’ed him and said that it was sad he had to resort to making fun of people’s appearances instead of posting about what their views were and gave constructive input. He said its fine if I don’t agree with his views, but I said, your posts had nothing to do with “views” it was making fun of the looks of their ears, how is that political? Then he made some dumb comment about how he has weird ears. It was the WEIRDEST conversation!!!! He gives off stuck in frat boy world vibes. They try to act put together, but they are very young and definitely one wrong conversation in a dm, and her empire could come crashing down because of him. He went off in the dm’s lol i still have the convo.