Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nine09

Does anyone else think it’s lolz that she broke up with the BF the minute she got back from the Paris trip he paid for/acted as a tripod for her the whole time 😂

Like fair play I wish I had the balls to be that audacious. I’m torn because a part of me recognises that she’s just out there doing her own thing but at the same time I’m getting mini brat energy from her - I dunno if that’s just me though… obvs happy to be correct if I’m being a jealous cow 🤔

Reactions: 3

nine09

If I see her caption “life is lifing” one more time I’m gonna crack up.
Sorry you’re having to work for a living like 99.9% of the world, if only we could all spout narcissistic crap to Instagram 24/7 and pay the bills that way 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
I searched to see if she had a thread, I’m surprised there aren’t more posts to be honest. I initially followed her because of her positivity but yeah, she’s just become really arrogant the past few months. There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance and she’s definitely crossed it.

Also, she eats SO much bad food and alcohol. She’s always eating pizza or fast food and always has huge overindulgent breakfasts 😬

Reactions: 2

hhheyyyy

Makes me laugh when people draw attention to their own tattle threads on their insta stories

hhheyyyy

Love how she posted the breakfast slander and not the fact she posted a picture of her literal fanny on her insta story

• Haha

Km876

Just seen on ista - she broke up with her boyfriend like a week ago and now she's just 'soft launched' someone else 😅

• Haha

hhheyyyy

Does anyone follow her?? As her following has grown her level of annoyingness has. The constant over sharing of dating stories is so so cringe and she clearly thinks she’s the best thing since sliced bread, I’m all for self love but she comes across so arrogant. She acts like she’s the only early 20s girl having sex and going on nights out.

Reactions: 1

hhheyyyy

I searched to see if she had a thread, I’m surprised there aren’t more posts to be honest. I initially followed her because of her positivity but yeah, she’s just become really arrogant the past few months. There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance and she’s definitely crossed it.

Also, she eats SO much bad food and alcohol. She’s always eating pizza or fast food and always has huge overindulgent breakfasts 😬
her breakfasts actually look minging and she always posts them thinking shes cooked something really gourmet 😭

also I cant stand her talking stories her accent sounds so fake

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
She literally broke up with him ? Baffled
Yep, this is just nasty. It just makes her sound like an arrogant dick, to be honest.
---
Also, I really can’t deal with her flashing her red raw fanny all over insta every damn time she goes for a wax.

• Sick

Trauts

Does anyone follow her?? As her following has grown her level of annoyingness has. The constant over sharing of dating stories is so so cringe and she clearly thinks she’s the best thing since sliced bread, I’m all for self love but she comes across so arrogant. She acts like she’s the only early 20s girl having sex and going on nights out.
Couldn't agree more

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Makes me laugh when people draw attention to their own tattle threads on their insta stories
I came here to say this. It’s like when celebrities search their name on Twitter and reply to all the criticism. It’s embarrassing. Imagine being that self-obsessed 🥴

hhheyyyy

She thinks her sharing screenshots of emails from a guy trying to date her is funny, it’s actually the cringiest thing I’ve ever seen

take_em_down

She's definitely arrogant. I'd also like to say she is definitely lying about what size she wears, there's no way she's in a 12 and the fact that she lies about it is really embarrassing