Sosueme_ie #2 Ireland’s self proclaimed 1st to blog, quickest to flog, who is minding the dog?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bullshit the family are all mad about him , I used to work with Carla - she’s actually A grand girl ... a bit of crack and literally doesn’t give a shite ! She’s exactly how she comes across on stories that etc . I do think there’s something going on with sue and dyl but doubt he cheated and the family certainly loved him to bits when I worked with C

Reactions: 5
Do u know them? Tell us the goss? He came across as a bit of a loner on her posts and stories , now we don't see him at all
To be honest this is all only a speculations.
Maybe they have finally decided to have some privacy after years in spotlight and everything is fine between them

Reactions: 6
To be honest this is all only a speculations.
Maybe they have finally decided to have some privacy after years in spotlight and everything is fine between them
Exactly everyone here is just speculating! Unless ye personally know these people then... do tell 😂 but who know what’s going on!

Reactions: 1
Exactly everyone here is just speculating! Unless ye personally know these people then... do tell 😂 but who know what’s going on!
Hardly privacy if they unfollowed each other and Sue isn’t wearing her rings and Dzyyyylan nowhere to be seen

Reactions: 5
I personally think the wedding was the last time he seemed very happy to pose in Louie Copeland and other places for the gram. Something happened after it (it seems to me anyways) that made him take steps back. If it's his health then I don't blame him. But he seems very absent from her "insta-life" that makes me wonder how was he all for the camera and now he's not?
Is he defo living abroad? In Portugal? Is where iv seen some speculate? Whatever his reasons for his absence, I dont think Sue will remain ok to keep that up. She loved showing off her perfect relationship and now she's posting such odd anniversary captions. It actually came across to me of a "Mr& Mrs Smith" kinda tone... Till death do us part like?

Reactions: 3
I did wonder if she could drive but I remember when she first took off she made a big deal of how she worked so hard for her (I think) 5 Series? Makes me think she's been put off the road 🤔
She said before she prefers not to drive as it means she can work on her phone on a long drive.

Carla posted a pic “holiday blues” must be home.
Can’t get over how manly she looks these days 🤣

Reactions: 2
Does Carla work at all? If so, then at what?
I also cannot stand the insta story of "new post" like as if ppl didn't cop that when they were on your page 🙄 wonder if the new bf is dropped now the hol/cocaine nights are done?! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Does her parents meet all these men, surely they eye roll at the different men every so often

Screenshot_20200924-061236.png
Wonder what Susan thinks of her daughter's jet setting for non essential travel, (or does their egos class Insta content as essential?) then coming home, pretending they were never away so they don't have to isolate 🤔 guess they buy her a plant each time they're back from holliers and hope "things improve"? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
So sell me with “The Boss” on her desk 🙄 I cringe at tit like that, like “girl boss”, “Ms CEO” etc it undermines women who are genuinely in business not just the face of a male backed organisation selling shite to kids. She’s an empty head!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So sell me with “The Boss” on her desk 🙄 I cringe at tit like that, like “girl boss”, “Ms CEO” etc it undermines women who are genuinely in business not just the face of a male backed organisation selling shite to kids. She’s an empty head!!
SheEO is another one 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Empty head 🤣🤣🤣🤣 classic perfectly describes her 👏🏼 That Katie one as well doing my head in recently her voice is so annoying. The brother seems to be the only normal one. Whole family liking Carla’s ex photo is just so strange even the aul fella likes them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its just another tacky thing in Sue's tacky AF life. I dont understand how she has a style program on TV 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.