SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the tears for Bella when she died and yet she just dumps her dogs while she goes to live in a different country. Unreal.

Reactions: 13
Her and dildo are definitely getting ready to launch some sort of fitness or wellness brand or product…shes slowly reintroducing dildo on the gram to remind us all that he exists and to play happy families, and the gym and healthy kick is just to back up her new project…maybe its supplements or gym gear ir even a chain of gyms…
And absolute shame on sue for abandoning those doggies while posing on the cover or a magazine, u cant make that tit up

Reactions: 22
Her and dildo are definitely getting ready to launch some sort of fitness or wellness brand or product…shes slowly reintroducing dildo on the gram to remind us all that he exists and to play happy families, and the gym and healthy kick is just to back up her new project…maybe its supplements or gym gear ir even a chain of gyms…
And absolute shame on sue for abandoning those doggies while posing on the cover or a magazine, u cant make that tit up
Totally agree. She will definitely be looking to monetise it in some way

Reactions: 10
Are her dogs quarantining? What's the requirement for moving countries for animals?

Reactions: 2
I'm so bloody angry at the fact that poor dogs have been dumped, God knows where that I'm going to email that crap magazine.....am raging and menopausal lol

And Kashee or the ma don't seem to be minding the dogs or even care!

Reactions: 9
I think for animals they have to have rabies up to date? But they can only have that a certain amount of time before flying. I’m not sure if they can have them and fly straight away?

I think for animals they have to have rabies up to date? But they can only have that a certain amount of time before flying. I’m not sure if they can have them and fly straight away?
And it definitely looked like the move happened very suddenly. Sue didn’t even have time to pack her gym gear. Now she looks like she’s sponsored by Adidas

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They have to have their rabies a minimum of 3 weeks prior to moving.

Reactions: 1
They have to have their rabies a minimum of 3 weeks prior to moving.
Yes it’s longer in the UK now I think so I didn’t think Ireland would be the same. The dogs could possibly be at home after having the rabies jab and waiting to go?

Yep rabies vaccine at least three weeks in advance and pet passport for travel to EU countries is all they need. Pet passport is collected from the vets also so no wait on that

Yep rabies vaccine at least three weeks in advance and pet passport for travel to EU countries is all they need. Pet passport is collected from the vets also so no wait on that
If this was the case, would she not just have said that? It seems weird that she’s just made no reference to it other than getting the garden doggy proofed.

If this was the case, would she not just have said that? It seems weird that she’s just made no reference to it other than getting the garden doggy proofed.
Probably because she didn’t want to come on and admit that they just really got sick of covid and fancied a holiday so concocted their relocation story and thought to themselves it wasn’t a half bad idea. Oh but wait dogs can’t just book a flight and hop on a plane the next day 🤦‍♀️ What to do now Dildo? Ah duck it Sue, let’s just leave them to the kennels for a few weeks and courier them over when they’re jabbed. Sure DHL will do us a good deal 🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Have Rob and the Mrs broken up? He was looking for places to rent north side earlier on his stories but it’s deleted now. Looks like he’s in the mams. Loads of pics of the two of them deleted from his and vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii’s page. Insta could be glitching but looks like they unfollowed each other and she doesn’t follow Sue anymore... 👀

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.