SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are them stupid glasses she’s wearing? Talk about trying to be different the state of them they don’t suit her atall

Reactions: 4
What are them stupid glasses she’s wearing? Talk about trying to be different the state of them they don’t suit her atall
She wears glasses as a fashion accessory. Bet there’s not even a prescription in those lenses 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Yeah he is/was a personal trainer. I’ve followed Sue since the viral wedding dress image she shared on FB yeeeeeeears ago that made her account start growing and remember he was a PT (I used to really like Sue but as I’ve grown up I find her v unrelatable). I do wish he’d stop sharing the Apple Watch updates on his IG stories though
What wedding dress image?

Reactions: 1
Sorry that magazine cover 🤦🏻‍♀️ she never bought her dogs any where when she lived here not to the beach or a staycation nor house trained them. And she was always on hols pre COVID and now she has dumped them here. Not the best cover girl to show about caring for pets 🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Wonder if Sue is looking to diversify into the fitness fashion/accessories industry, or do a collab with her pal Brooke... Could explain her new-found interest in the gym.
That’s a good point. The novelty is definitely gone off her beauty stuff. She’s becoming very irrelevant and she’s used to a certain lifestyle. She needs to diversify or poor Dylan will never get his bike.

Reactions: 8
What wedding dress image?
That took a good 10 mins of googling to find that 😂 here’s the link to an article - she literally posted a random wedding dress pic and it went viral (that’s when I started following her and she was relatable then) and think her blog went big from there.

She’s number 5 on the list - there’s a link to the FB post

Reactions: 1
That took a good 10 mins of googling to find that 😂 here’s the link to an article - she literally posted a random wedding dress pic and it went viral (that’s when I started following her and she was relatable then) and think her blog went big from there.

She’s number 5 on the list - there’s a link to the FB post

Oh wow. I often wonder how she started out

I wish I loved myself enough to eye duck myself on insta stories like Sue. Narcissism goals right there.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Showing the price of the tasting menu, she’s just so tacky. Jens post was hilarious 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On a cover with the doggos yet no sign of them in Portugal. So bloody obvious they went out there for a holiday and pics for the gram. Absolutely disgusting

Reactions: 14
How many weeks is it now since she came on saying she was getting the garden all secured for the dogs?? Bloody disgrace🤬 And then to share that mag cover 😢 #sosuehasnoshame

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.