SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say Sue is fuming she's not on the cover of The Boss issue of Stellar mag......as Keilidh is on it as the cover girl! front and centre!!!!👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I am WEAK laughing at this. Sue... Wtf. You look like my 70 Yr old spinster aunt who is richer than God but hasn't an ounce of fashion sense and acts like her dogs are people. Why is her face looking so swollen
She looks like she's storing food for the winter
Reminds me of Lisa Vanderpump who’s 60 from the real housewives of Beverly Hills. Loves her dogs like where are they now when she ditched them!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The dogs that she abandoned to move to portugal…theyr just an accessory like her chanel bags…
Shame on the magazine for outting her on the cover

Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20210609_124321.jpg

This is on insta stories from yesterday on the page of that girl Abbie that was in Portugal with Katie and Sue. Does the girl having drinks at The School House with Abbie look very like Katie?

Reactions: 11
Is that Carla's boyfriend on Dylans story playing golf...... Probably isn't but think I'm a little excited about the possibility of Carla coming back 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is he not a personal trainer?
Yeah he is/was a personal trainer. I’ve followed Sue since the viral wedding dress image she shared on FB yeeeeeeears ago that made her account start growing and remember he was a PT (I used to really like Sue but as I’ve grown up I find her v unrelatable). I do wish he’d stop sharing the Apple Watch updates on his IG stories though

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she has the brazen brass neck to share that magazine cover knowing that she just abandoned those poor dogs. Mind you, whoever is looking after them might actually give them some time and walk them, hey maybe even house train them. She shouldn’t be allowed own a gold fish. Really annoys me, we looked into getting a rescue dog and basically didn’t qualify because we both work full time jobs. But she can take off for 6 months of the year

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she has the brazen brass neck to share that magazine cover knowing that she just abandoned those poor dogs. Mind you, whoever is looking after them might actually give them some time and walk them, hey maybe even house train them. She shouldn’t be allowed own a gold fish. Really annoys me, we looked into getting a rescue dog and basically didn’t qualify because we both work full time jobs. But she can take off for 6 months of the year
She’s tone deaf 🙈

Reactions: 2
Wonder if Sue is looking to diversify into the fitness fashion/accessories industry, or do a collab with her pal Brooke... Could explain her new-found interest in the gym.

Reactions: 19
Is that Carla's boyfriend on Dylans story playing golf...... Probably isn't but think I'm a little excited about the possibility of Carla coming back 🤣🤣
I saw Carla and her boyfriend in Junction 14 on Monday night so it’s doubtful.

Reactions: 5
I saw Carla and her boyfriend in Junction 14 on Monday night so it’s doubtful.
Maybe Carla is on the run with Sue’s accessory puppies to save them from evil Sueruella 🤥 Run Carla Run 😂😂

Maybe Carla is on the run with Sue’s accessory puppies to save them from evil Sueruella 🤥 Run Carla Run 😂😂
Oh wait Sueruella is drunk in Portugal, she won’t notice the dogs missing for another 5 months. Your grand Carla, no need to rush 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.