SoSueMe #6 The boss lady who acts shady

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She made her reasons clear why they are there- 6 months in Portugal and 6 months in Ireland = tax evasion and that’s fair enough. I’m not a fan but I get it 😳
As far as I know tax evasion doesn’t really apply if she is still in the EU and plus her business id imagine is registered in Ireland. To be fair if I was her I’d be gone too if myself and my husband could both work online like I’m sure they can. It’s only a quick flight from Ireland and guaranteed nice weather for the whole summer. Ireland is the only country not getting back up and moving and there’s only so much of that people can take. They have the money and the ability to base themselves somewhere else for a couple of months so I absolutely don’t see the reason why they shouldn’t if that’s what they want I’d be gone in the morning if I could!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
As far as I know tax evasion doesn’t really apply if she is still in the EU and plus her business id imagine is registered in Ireland. To be fair if I was her I’d be gone too if myself and my husband could both work online like I’m sure they can. It’s only a quick flight from Ireland and guaranteed nice weather for the whole summer. Ireland is the only country not getting back up and moving and there’s only so much of that people can take. They have the money and the ability to base themselves somewhere else for a couple of months so I absolutely don’t see the reason why they shouldn’t if that’s what they want I’d be gone in the morning if I could!
Exactly I’m not a sue fan but if she wants to live there holiday or not so be it ... even if it’s for just for the summer .... not actually really that big of a deal . 😱They must be feckin loaded tho ! Literally seems like an endless supply of money - esp with lockdown doubt people buying as much tan ! On a seperate note it’s really cringe her new accent and locked off her tits rant and shaping at the gym , she would want to cop the fook on nearly 40 acting like a teen 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's always going to be taxed in Ireland for her directorship in an Irish company. She's likely going to be taxed on her worldwide income in either one of the countries. double tax treaties are in place so people will always be taxed fairly. If she was going to somewhere without a DTA in place I'd be saying tax evasion but it's unlikely in Portugal.

Reactions: 7
She made her reasons clear why they are there- 6 months in Portugal and 6 months in Ireland = tax evasion and
Exactly I’m not a sue fan but if she wants to live there holiday or not so be it ... even if it’s for just for the summer .... not actually really that big of a deal . 😱They must be feckin loaded tho ! Literally seems like an endless supply of money - esp with lockdown doubt people buying as much tan ! On a seperate note it’s really cringe her new accent and locked off her tits rant and shaping at the gym , she would want to cop the fook on nearly 40 acting like a teen 😂😂
Exactly! I’d be gone myself in the morning if I was in her position financially but seriously Sue lay off the booze woman, and if you can’t at least have the cop on to stay off your phone. She’d nearly want to hire a PA while on the sesh for strictly damage control! Not her first rodeo with a tank full of booze and her phone. Pippa would never be so careless Sue, take notes 😂

Reactions: 11
Sooo I have some tea.☕☕ I happen to live beside Sue and Dylan when they’re in Dublin and I see them out and about a lot. I’ve just now seen his exact BMW for sale on Facebook. How do I know it’s his? Because it’s one of a kind and I’ve seen him driving it lots of times. I’ll attach the file. Maybe they are in financial difficulty but wouldn’t explain the cigar room or maybe she’s selling his toys as punishments for putting his gear stick in other men’s exhausts 🤣
Sooo I have some tea.☕☕ I happen to live beside Sue and Dylan when they’re in Dublin and I see them out and about a lot. I’ve just now seen his exact BMW for sale on Facebook. How do I know it’s his? Because it’s one of a kind and I’ve seen him driving it lots of times. I’ll attach the file. Maybe they are in financial difficulty but wouldn’t explain the cigar room or maybe she’s selling his toys as punishments for putting his gear stick in other men’s exhausts 🤣
Hmmmm it’s all starting to add up , BMW for sale, !So Smokey’s house for sale !, legging it to Portugal , I’m putting on the kettle !!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tax evasion and tax avoidance are two very different things - it reads to me like it's avoidance because evasion is well, a crime

Reactions: 14
Sure the poor cráitur can't grasp basic English. She pronounces half the products she uses incorrectly. Even her own crappy perfume.. It was hilarious listening to her pronounce them arseways! Me thinks Sue would be better off buying a Thesaurus and learning to speak than fannying about in a gym eye bleeping herself.

All new money. No taste, class or decorum. She'll fit in nicely.
Precisely!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Every article on the ‘relocation’ I have seen on Facebook has comments ripping her out of it laughing at her knowing it’s a long holiday or people asking who she is. I haven’t seen anyone licking her arse about it which has to be driving her crazy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Every article on the ‘relocation’ I have seen on Facebook has comments ripping her out of it laughing at her knowing it’s a long holiday or people asking who she is. I haven’t seen anyone licking her arse about it which has to be driving her crazy 😂
I'd say that's why she appears to be in bad form on her stories.. No one giving her the #girlboss and 🔥 🔥 comments. Poor diddums.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
can anyone make a new thread? i used to be able to but i don’t seem to have the option anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.