SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK, what freaks are asking ma Jackson what she buys in her grocery shop? Imagine sending a DM asking someone what food they buy in dunnes😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh FFS, missing for ages and comes back with a story selling bloody jelly sweets. Time to leave Insta Sue, that is not content.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Any sign of the hubbie? The boobs out in the last tan post and the bags under eyes could carry shopping.

Reactions: 7
I say she went on a hiatus the last week cause she was irritated she didn't win or get nominated for one one the VIP power of women awards.

Reactions: 10
Last might she was so jumpy on that live, I’ll do this and that, no I’ll just do this cos no point in doing that, then I’ll do this and then I’ll do something else, surely if you’re coming on a live you’ve planned out what you’ll do. Then the constant fidgeting with the hair and the top, she was hyper.

Reactions: 6
Yeah she looks very uncomfortable on her lives a lot of the time, really clear she doesn't want to do them

Reactions: 5
Did ya see that Aimee Connolly won the EY Entrepreneur of the year! Like that is amazing! She's a proper business woman! You wouldn't hear the likes of boss witch come out of her mouth unlike Suzie!

Reactions: 18
Did ya see that Aimee Connolly won the EY Entrepreneur of the year! Like that is amazing! She's a proper business woman! You wouldn't hear the likes of boss witch come out of her mouth unlike Suzie!
Aimee Connolly is a class way above Boozy Suzy. She might be skulling back wine 7 nights a week for all I know but we certainly don’t see that on her insta. Suzy with the tits out then last night 🙄 Each to their own but tits out Suzy does not elude to class lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Did anyone hear her say Dylan wears that loose setting powder all the time? (Her demo last night) Fair enough if he wants to wear it I just wouldn’t be telling a lot of people 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The mother on the beg for windows for her house... amazing how we all had to wait for Insta to get help on where to find products.

Reactions: 7
She looks fucked maybe it was her who had the baby and not Terror 🤔 Like honestly even with the full face of slap she looks wrecked 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
V quick google search & found said tree that Madam is looking for. Clearly a free tree she’s looking for as what she’s looking for could set you back about 2 grand. 😵💫 not like she can’t afford it!

Reactions: 3
Without further adieu!!!! Does she think she is in The Sound of Music. Ado, Sue, it’s without further ado. I thought it was only big words she had trouble with but can’t manage small ones either it seems.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.