SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t worry, that palette will end up in the bargain bin like every other come January!
This is so true. Its a rotten palette.
The fact that anyone thinks sue is brainstorming ideas and is involved in the business is ridiculous. To actually run a business of that calibre and size, juggling everything is a major role, timewise and stress wise. She rocks up every few weeks for an office day. It just doesn't cut it, she's not involved.
I'd say she must go in for management and board meetings and sign documents but that's it.

Reactions: 6
I live for the pronunciation on her videos, it genuinely cracks me up 🤣 also what happened to the mental health page, but crappy to talk about it and never follow up!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Where is Sue gone??? Last grid post was November 12th and don’t think she did stories over the weekend even to flog her Christmas sets. Most unusual for her to be silent this long especially with Black Friday looming. Had she not a mutton dressed as lamb outfit to show us or a pic of her meal/drinks out over the weekend. Maybe the day at work last week took it out of her and she’s in bed with exhaustion.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Last I saw of her was in the god awful polo neck, think every time she wears one it makes her look so puffy in the face

Reactions: 1
Did she have an eyebrows post up over the weekend? You know the one where she shows her ears 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know this has prob been spoken about in previous threads but where is Carla gone?! Is she even on Insta now? Does Boozy Suzy ever mention her now? Carla used to live for the gram (plus the coke/party lifestyle but that’s beside the point)😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know this has prob been spoken about in previous threads but where is Carla gone?! Is she even on Insta now? Does Boozy Suzy ever mention her now? Carla used to live for the gram (plus the coke/party lifestyle but that’s beside the point)😂
I saw Carla the other day, she was working in the pop up shop in Blanch

Reactions: 3
In fairness, she doesn't look the worst there. She's disappeared though lately, it's just all old pics and scheduled promos she's posting. Either sick, on holidays or up the duff!!

Reactions: 5
Forgive me for saying this but the last story had me in stitches with your one putting on the face prodOct, not something I would plug to sell my stuff!

Reactions: 8
Forgive me for saying this but the last story had me in stitches with your one putting on the face prodOct, not something I would plug to sell my stuff!
Laughed my head off.......what the duck is she doing with her face??? 😂

Reactions: 1
She looks like one of the overly injected, puffed up faces form real housewives or something…. If she left herself alone, she might have a line or two, but she’d be lovely. Like Katie price, she’s ruined herself .
It’s not jealousy, I could afford plastic surgery I’d I wanted it but I’d be terrified of it going wrong. Better the devil I know with my lines

Reactions: 11
She looks like one of the overly injected, puffed up faces form real housewives or something…. If she left herself alone, she might have a line or two, but she’d be lovely. Like Katie price, she’s ruined herself .
It’s not jealousy, I could afford plastic surgery I’d I wanted it but I’d be terrified of it going wrong. Better the devil I know with my lines
agree she didnt need anything done to herself. its actually sad so many girls are getting botox and fillers when its not needed. frownies are great for lines btw. work like botox but without the frozen look

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.