SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is sketchy that so shady knew that lady from Tuam before but that being said it’s hardly 100% unique there are loads of businesses using the name mesmereyes 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Ah now stop it’s not like the name copyrighted and protected. It was there for the taking. She’s getting a lot of free advertising now though for her salon so she should milk that.

Reactions: 9
Em, can we talk about the latest addition to her ever growing bracelet stack?? I presume it was her birthday present. That Cartier panthere is €56,000. She has over €205,000 between the carrier stack and van cleefs on the other wrist :oops::oops: And that’s not including the tennis bracelet. You have to shift a lot of prodooooccct to afford that. And somehow it looks like pure tack….
I was thinking if she sold over 50 Grands worth of the pink breast cancer lashes imagine what she’s making in total!

Reactions: 3
I was thinking if she sold over 50 Grands worth of the pink breast cancer lashes imagine what she’s making in total!
I don’t think she sold that many lashes she made a donation for every set sold and you could donate when buying them, I’m open to correction though

Reactions: 1
Not sues biggest fan but I believe shes done nothing wrong re the name, that lady should've tied it all up did she even reserve the domain nes???
Credit to her on the fundraising its a great cause and as mentioned she must have a huge turnover any accountant types her that can view her posted accounts

Reactions: 2
Not sues biggest fan but I believe shes done nothing wrong re the name, that lady should've tied it all up did she even reserve the domain nes???
Credit to her on the fundraising its a great cause and as mentioned she must have a huge turnover any accountant types her that can view her posted accounts

I agree! The lady from Tuam has got plenty of advertising from it that’s for sure 🤣

Reactions: 2
I'm guessing the MUA for the styleless counsellors doesn't use Sue's amaaaaaaazzzzzing prodocts, says it all really🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Its hardly a ground breaking name for an eye palette though. Bit ridiculous to be getting so upset about it in my opinion 😕
I think the salon owner is a dose. How many small town salons do we know that have brought out their own make up range? None. It would never happen. Id imagine that being ina small town, she has a small customer base. A white label product she brings out - id doesnt scream success to me

Reactions: 15
i personally think it was a crappy move to steal the shops name without saying anything. i know the salon owner has no legal rights over it but the fact that suzanne worked with her. suzanne is a ruthless business woman behind all the fake nice act she portrays.

Reactions: 5
Charlotte tilbury has had mesmerise eye products out for years. I’d say it was more likely that So Sue took that from there than this lady in Tuam, no offence intended lol

Reactions: 16
Sue's given us a 'tip' in her make up tutorial that if you don't want your eyebrows to go up, when you move them up, get botox. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They look fantastic of late deffo not some dodgy plastic surgery place
I'm well jel of the boob job - mine are still bigger but tit ... gravity is catching up with me .... **starts singing "jelly on a plate" **

Oohhh Suzy can I have boob job please 🙏 U bought Dyzzlzz a lambo for pouring ur wine all year - I could fill the glass bowl with sponsored SweetKing jellies or would that be putting Kayshee out of a job 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When you see the good she can do donating the cash youd wonder why she doesnt do more of it her company must have serious turnover explains the extavagence. @SoSueHer lets see if we can shame her into some philanthropy

The colour of her face in that demo, it's orange!! And makes her ears stand out because they're a normal colour.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.