SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has some amount of photos of just her around her office and gaff. It's like she has no friends, or family, or husband 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Walked by her shop in blanch yesterday, no one in it. Don’t understand people paying for her stuff when MAC, it cosmetics and Charlotte tilbury are just around the corner

Reactions: 18
Walked by her shop in blanch yesterday, no one in it. Don’t understand people paying for her stuff when MAC, it cosmetics and Charlotte tilbury are just around the corner
Passed it twice over the weekend, not one person in it either time. Same price range as Mac so no wonder no1 buys it

Reactions: 11
So Katie is the image of Suzanne?! Suzanne doesn’t even look like Suzanne 😂😂
Bollocks. Before Sue got her mush plasticised, she was the IMAGE of her dad. Same chin, jawline the lot. Katie is the pup of the mother. Same flaring nostrils. Bet Sue is raging she doesn't have her mam's nose... Be awful handy for hoovering up the old Columbian marching powder.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
That hen party would wear me out. I couldn't keep up with all the posing and pouting and trying to look insta perfect all night...

Reactions: 12
Such a bunch of clinger ons! The hen is beautiful but I know for a fact she cheats on her fiance all the time it's all so so fake.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sue got the boobs done, so - hate to say it, but they look great and she’s gone for a size that suits her frame.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sue got the boobs done, so - hate to say it, but they look great and she’s gone for a size that suits her frame.
She has them done with a couple of years, agree it’s one of the more subtle aesthetic changes she made (her face, on the other hand!). Great surgeon for the boobs to be fair 👍

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.