Sorted food.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any fans? I love the boys, been watching since about 2016-17 I think! I’m not a fan of 100% of what they put out, but overall I love the channel and the obvious chemistry between the lifelong friends.

Reactions: 1
Yes!

My husband and I only discovered them recently at the start of lockdown and we have quickly worked our way through a lot of their videos.
When we're bored and there is nothing on TV and we don't want to watch something thst we need to concentrate on like a Netflix show, we will watch a few Sorted Food videos.
They're easy watching, genuinely funny and we're actually learning a lot!

We actually paid for a Sorted Club membership 2 weeks ago and we've made some amazing meals. We were really stuck in a rut and now we are eating new food and recipes almost every day.

It's very rare I support a YouTuber by buying merch etc but their videos have kept us entertained during lockdown and I wanted to support thembin return as they seem like really nice genuine people.

Reactions: 2
I agree, normally sponsored videos and ads are a big turn off for me but as the effort that goes into their videos is so obvious, I don’t mind with Sorted.
I watch their videos when I’m feeling sad. The camping video from a few years back is the funniest thing I think Ive ever seen in YouTube!

We've watched them for a long time now. James and Ben are my favourites. I love the pass it on challenges!

Reactions: 1