Sophie May Dickson #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Words fail me. There’s a distinct lack of #ad #gifted which surely means she buys all those awful clothes herself.

No sign of the sugar daddy in her profile but there is one- she’s local to me and lives in a council house. She was very pretty before she messed with her face.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She really crosses the line with pictures of her kids, they were photographed in the bath - lots of pictures of them that were inappropriate. I reported them and she just ranted about mean girls...it’s not mean to look out for someone’s kids!

Reactions: 4
The sad thing is that she was a beautiful girl before she did what she’s done to her lips.

Reactions: 5
Acrylic nails on a child?! I’d love to know what the teachers say in the staff room...!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I had to google if she had a thread anywhere and lo and behold..complete with a photo of her “jacky” :sick::sick:. Can’t believe she has sex with that man that many years her senior, that unfortunate looking for some nice clothes for her girls and a face full of filler. So gross, go out and get a job. Im a SAHM mum, my girls are always dressed beautifully, I have the handbags, well done fillers and a lovely home thankfully because I have nice, attractive husband a couple of years older than me. If we weren’t fortunate that he had a wonderful job then I would go out and work myself for what we have. She is such an embarrassment and thinks people are jealous of her :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
This woman really concerns me, she posts really inappropriate pictures of her children constantly.
I have reported the ones in the bath and some gymnastics ones that have all been taken down.
Her understanding of keeping kids safe in line is chronically missing!

Reactions: 9
Just had a look at her account. Is she for real? The photos of her children are a paedophile's dream, her exploitation of the children is shameful. She must either be completely oblivious to the dangers of sharing images of her girls with every Tom Dick and Harry or so self-obsessed that she doesn't give a damn. I wonder if child protection services ever intervene, even just to give friendly guidance, to parents who blatantly expose their children. I find many of the photos of her daughters sexualised and inappropriate, if my daughter showed me just one photo of my grandchildren portrayed in such a manner I would sit her down and have a word with her, as would her father and her siblings.

Where are grandma/grandpa/husband/sister/in laws? if Sophie can't see the obvious danger in her actions surely they should intervene?

Sophie appears to have lost all dignity. The surgery and cosmetic procedures have turned what was a naturally beautiful face into a parody of Jessica Rabbit..............amusing on a cartoon figure, hideous and disturbing on a human being. It is very easy to laugh at the way she looks and disbelieve that anyone can pay to have that done to themselves, but I really think this is a sad situation.:eek:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The photos of her children are a paedophile's dream, her exploitation of the children is shameful. She must either be completely oblivious to the dangers of sharing images of her girls with every Tom Dick and Harry or so self-obsessed that she doesn't give a damn. I wonder if child protection services ever intervene, even just to give friendly guidance, to parents who blatantly expose their children. I find many of the photos of her daughters sexualised and inappropriate.
I couldn’t agree more, how she poses and what she wears is totally up to her, it’s not my taste but she can portray whatever image of herself she wants. But those little girls are so vulnerable, the pictures and films are shocking.
I regularly report her pictures and they are regularly taken down. The current pictures are the least inappropriate of what she has posted!

Reactions: 3
I regularly report her pictures and they are regularly taken down. The current pictures are the least inappropriate of what she has posted!
I will do the same in future. As you say, how she wishes to let her self down is one thing, but her daughters deserve better. Let's hope they do not end up pushing the same self-destruct button. It is worrying that the aesthetic surgeons/doctors who provide her with these facial alterations have clearly over indulged her to the point of creating deformity. I hope it is all reversible.

Every time I look in the mirror and see myself getting another wrinkle, my grey roots showing, an extra kg here and there. When I can't be bothered to put on my slap to go to the supermarket and change out of my old black leggings and baggy sweater, instead of worrying that I've let myself go, I will remember what Sophie has done to herself and be happy that I feel comfortable enough letting people see me as I am.

Sophie you turn heads but for all the wrong reasons...............get a job, or go back to education and enhance another part of your life. Life is so short, you're missing out by spending much time in front of the mirror, and it is not healthy for your children to see you this way as they may begin to think it is normal.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.