SophieMarie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie has a job but seriously seems to do nothing! So far I’ve seen her mum stocking shelves and cleaning the shop, they go to the cash and carry to buy everything. All while she’s sat on her ass editing videos!

In a little corner type shop like that I would imagine there’s about 4 customers an hour, and there won’t be a trolley full to ring through.

Personally, I’d hate to go into that shop. I think she has a full conversation with every customer. I hate talking to people I don’t know. I’d rather go to Tesco where the cashier just grunts at you or better still the self-scan ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Is it me with just no sense of humour or does anyone else find these videos not even slightly funny?

Apparently all these people are coming in to the shop to tell her how hilarious they are?? I don’t get it

I don't find her funny... Jokes are very old so that annoys me in people!

They probably find her hilarious because it's supposed to be her shop and even with a bad hand her sister does more work than she does! As she's sat on her arse doing nothing!

Why does she hide her subscriptions? Anyone know?
I’d love to know as well.

I hope I don’t offend anybody saying this but I find the family so weird.

I’ve never in my life seen a family like it, with kids in their 20’s that do absolutely EVERYTHING together! I suppose it’s nice in a way but they just don’t seem to do a single thing independently. I’ve watcher her for years and have never seen a single person outside the 4 of them.

Do none of them have any friends? Or any sort of social life outside the family?

My eldest is 22 and I almost have to pay her to get some family time! She works full time and outside that it’s her social life. Maybe that reflects on me as a mother. But I think Of the hundred odd families I know, they’re all like mine. Kids get to teenagers and have their own lives.

I just really find it so odd. And a bit worrying for the two girls. There’s never once been a mention of them meeting up with friends, having any love interests etc.

I wish I could stop watching as that constant inane giggling at nothing does my head in, but I find them strangely fascinating!

Has anyone else watched her for a long time? Her vlogmas etc?

I’d love to know as well.

I hope I don’t offend anybody saying this but I find the family so weird.

I’ve never in my life seen a family like it, with kids in their 20’s that do absolutely EVERYTHING together! I suppose it’s nice in a way but they just don’t seem to do a single thing independently. I’ve watcher her for years and have never seen a single person outside the 4 of them.

Do none of them have any friends? Or any sort of social life outside the family?

My eldest is 22 and I almost have to pay her to get some family time! She works full time and outside that it’s her social life. Maybe that reflects on me as a mother. But I think Of the hundred odd families I know, they’re all like mine. Kids get to teenagers and have their own lives.

I just really find it so odd. And a bit worrying for the two girls. There’s never once been a mention of them meeting up with friends, having any love interests etc.

I wish I could stop watching as that constant inane giggling at nothing does my head in, but I find them strangely fascinating!

Has anyone else watched her for a long time? Her vlogmas etc?
I absolutely agree!!! It is so strange... 4 related adults spending all their time together 😳 I am also addicted! Are you watching her insta stories too? She is soooo busy in her little shop 😂 always sooo crazy 😝 lol

• Haha
I absolutely agree!!! It is so strange... 4 related adults spending all their time together 😳 I am also addicted! Are you watching her insta stories too? She is soooo busy in her little shop 😂 always sooo crazy 😝 lol
No but I’m gonna follow her on insta right now!

How busy could a little corner type shop like that be?? I don’t even remember her saying she had to stop the vlog abruptly as someone came in!

Who’s happy she’s doing “vlogaween” ? I swear that chin gets bigger every time. Why would you admit to eating junk food at that size? Wonder if she will wear anything different than the navy & brown jumper.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who’s happy she’s doing “vlogaween” ? I swear that chin gets bigger every time. Why would you admit to eating junk food at that size? Wonder if she will wear anything different than the navy & brown jumper.
I think you and I must be long lost twins, as I’ve had the exact same thoughts!

I also wonder if Sophie will actually do anything. Her mum seems to run about like a donkey doing everything while Sophie and Charlotte stand laughing at nothing!

I think she’s a liar too you know. See in her past vlogmases she’s said companies have sent her advent calendars out of the blue. But a - what company would send her stuff? And b - where did they get her address to send it if she didn’t know she was getting it? This was before she had the shop.

• Haha
Anyone else really excited for her vlogmas 🤣 wonder how long it will last? Cos Halloween went really well lol 😝

• Haha
She said on an instastory that she prefers to do the videos on there than on youtube. That tells Me that she deffo won't be doing a full vlogmas. Mind, when does she ever? I weirdly do watch every day though when she does bother. :ROFLMAO:

Looks like You were being very optimistic there @karenjet :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: What was it? Day 4? Hahaha, I really don't know why She bothers. x
She’s SO busy though! What with the 8 customers a day that come in to the shop! I’m glad she’s stopped. All those advent calendars sicken me. I see diabetes coming for them in the near future!

• Haha
I need a rant about this crew! I’ve just watched a couple of her vlogmas videos. Insomnia is a witch and gives you a lot of time to kill!

They have 20 advent calendars! The most pointless waste of money I’ve ever seen! All 4 of them behave like children! My 2 eldest kids didn’t even want a chocolate advent this year! The amount of crap they get, and I assume eat, out of those calendars every night blows my mind!

I’m not a skinny girl myself but I’d be so embarrassed to show the world how much rubbish I eat. Their Christmas meat haul could have fed the 5000! And didn’t even include their turkey!

I can’t believe they sell food that’s been cooked in that kitchen! I’ve never seen carpet in a kitchen in my life, and theirs is threadbare and filthy 🤮 They could have got a bit of Lino with the money they spent on all that advent junk. There’s no way that kitchen is close to being clean! It would take them a week to move all the crap sat round everywhere. Their hygiene rating would be in the minus!

I seriously think they must be the worst vloggers on YouTube. In terms of content and their camera quality. It’s blurry more often than not!

I thought I treated my pets like children at times but they’re worse. Why does somebody always have to stay at home with the dog? He might have separation anxiety but I know there are ways to help them with that, and make him a happier dog in general if he suffers with that.

I watched 2 videos and couldn’t bare it anymore! Has anyone else been watching? They’re so weird that they’re sort of fascinating to me!

I’m sorry for the double post. But anothe vlog of her’s came up on autoplay and I’ll be irritable all day if I don’t have a rant.

The excess with this family disgusts me as much as the Inghams. They bought 14 blocks of cheese! 14! For their cheeseboard! They aren’t having any guests over Christmas and there’s 4 people!

That has my mind blown! They must have enough food in that house to feed 20 people! Those girls are heading for a heart attack at 30!

It’s just pure greed. Nobody needs that amount of food.

She’s either extremely lucky or she deletes a lot of comments. YouTube comments can be brutal and there’s no way she doesn’t get nasty ones!

Also, how embarrassing is that hoodie with YouTube and her channel on it 😳😳 if you could die from second hand embarrassment I would be on the floor!

Last edited: