Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

karenjet

VIP Member
She’s the worst I’ve ever seen. Watching her vlogmas day 3 and she’s talking about her fans. Made me cringe so much it was painful.

I don’t believe companies are sending her stuff. Her views are terrible and her subscriber count is hidden. I think she’s just saying that to try and justify having so many advent calendars

Reactions: 4

karenjet

VIP Member
I think I’ve won the hate-watching jackpot. I came across a vlogger called SophieMarie. Good God in heaven.

Constant blurry camera. Scruffy family. House looks like a tip. More advent calendars than mummy Chelle. Talks like she’s Zoella when she’s hardly got over 200 views per video. The 2 girls have the worst haircuts I think I’ve ever seen. Half the content seems to be them stuffing their faces.

Does anyone else watch? Im a bit mesmorised ? It’s hate-watching gold!

Reactions: 4

karenjet

VIP Member
God forgive me, I’m no oil painting myself but I think she really looks like the dad from family guy
D815826A-2919-42CF-886F-0E92568EFDBF.png

Well at least this one works!
Yeah she does to be fair, and doesn’t seem to be a moaner. More the opposite. Inane giggling at nothing. Not sure which is most irritating

• Haha
Reactions: 3

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
Karen what is happening to us - Where do we find them - what has happened to our lives!

She's not a bad singer... oh It's got a bit worse now she's into it.

Reactions: 2

karenjet

VIP Member
Who’s happy she’s doing “vlogaween” ? I swear that chin gets bigger every time. Why would you admit to eating junk food at that size? Wonder if she will wear anything different than the navy & brown jumper.
I think you and I must be long lost twins, as I’ve had the exact same thoughts!

I also wonder if Sophie will actually do anything. Her mum seems to run about like a donkey doing everything while Sophie and Charlotte stand laughing at nothing!

I think she’s a liar too you know. See in her past vlogmases she’s said companies have sent her advent calendars out of the blue. But a - what company would send her stuff? And b - where did they get her address to send it if she didn’t know she was getting it? This was before she had the shop.

• Haha

karenjet

VIP Member
If they do have the rating they couldn’t be following the guidelines since they got it surely, or the dog wouldn’t be allowed in the kitchen.

They all just have me mesmorised. I’ve never seen a family like them. I love my family to bits, but couldn’t spend all day, every day with them like these seem to. We’d kill each other!

She has a make up revolution advent and is explaining what highlighter is as if she’s an expert, but I’ve watched a good 20 of her videos now and haven’t even seen a lick of mascara on her!

Last edited:

Boro Lass

She said on an instastory that she prefers to do the videos on there than on youtube. That tells Me that she deffo won't be doing a full vlogmas. Mind, when does she ever? I weirdly do watch every day though when she does bother. :ROFLMAO:

Lolly71990

VIP Member
Who’s happy she’s doing “vlogaween” ? I swear that chin gets bigger every time. Why would you admit to eating junk food at that size? Wonder if she will wear anything different than the navy & brown jumper.

• Haha

karenjet

VIP Member
You’re super positive! Is that you Sophie? ?

I thought at first her sister had a learning disability but I don’t think she has.

I’ve never seen a family as joined at the hip as these are. I can’t see those girls ever moving out.

All this advent trend on YouTube is doing my boobs in! I feel a bit hard done by just having a dairy milk one! We’ve always only had a chocolate one. Used to be the cheap crap character ones the kids wanted but now it’s malteasers and Cadbury ones. I’d rather spend the money on an extra present to open on Christmas morning than all those advents

Boro Lass

Lol. I have watched Sophie Marie for a couple of years now. She has always done vlogmas, but used to Vlog their holidays to Scotland too, but never did that this year. Again, it's a case of the vlogs being so bad they are good! They remind Me of the Clampett Family from The Beverley Hillbillies.:D The way They all speak gets Me, Her voice in particular sounds so fake, like She is acting a role.

She also thinks She can sing too. there are some singing videos on Her channel, or there used to be. I personally wouldn't rate Her voice like.

Those Advent Calendars are normally sent to Her by companies, if You can believe what She says. She often says things like, Her fans have requested She does this or that, but if You read the comments, there are never any comments requesting anything. I think She lives in Lar Lar Land

karenjet

VIP Member
I just don’t believe she’s sent stuff. She doesn’t even name the companies. Says she’ll put their details in the description boxes and never does.

I’ve had those beanies coffees before. They do packs of 5 of those sachets in Poundland but I need 4 to make it taste like anything. If you just use one it’s like dishwater.

I’ve seen one of the Scotland videos. Omg the 2 plaits in her hair ?

@Boro Lass I read your posts in a north east accent ?

karenjet

VIP Member
I absolutely agree!!! It is so strange... 4 related adults spending all their time together 😳 I am also addicted! Are you watching her insta stories too? She is soooo busy in her little shop 😂 always sooo crazy 😝 lol
No but I’m gonna follow her on insta right now!

How busy could a little corner type shop like that be?? I don’t even remember her saying she had to stop the vlog abruptly as someone came in!

Reactions: 1

karenjet

VIP Member
Sorry, I’m an eedjit. This is one of her doing the most embarrassing ‘duet’ on planet earth. Why on earth would you put yourself beside such an incredible singer sounding like that?? She’s so into it too! As if she’s playing at Wembley ?

Beggars belief

VIP Member
I’d love to know as well.

I hope I don’t offend anybody saying this but I find the family so weird.

I’ve never in my life seen a family like it, with kids in their 20’s that do absolutely EVERYTHING together! I suppose it’s nice in a way but they just don’t seem to do a single thing independently. I’ve watcher her for years and have never seen a single person outside the 4 of them.

Do none of them have any friends? Or any sort of social life outside the family?

My eldest is 22 and I almost have to pay her to get some family time! She works full time and outside that it’s her social life. Maybe that reflects on me as a mother. But I think Of the hundred odd families I know, they’re all like mine. Kids get to teenagers and have their own lives.

I just really find it so odd. And a bit worrying for the two girls. There’s never once been a mention of them meeting up with friends, having any love interests etc.

I wish I could stop watching as that constant inane giggling at nothing does my head in, but I find them strangely fascinating!

Has anyone else watched her for a long time? Her vlogmas etc?
I absolutely agree!!! It is so strange... 4 related adults spending all their time together 😳 I am also addicted! Are you watching her insta stories too? She is soooo busy in her little shop 😂 always sooo crazy 😝 lol

• Haha

Boro Lass

I deffo think she likes to big Herself up! Why would Companies send someone like Her products? She vlogs for like 4 weeks a year off and on, surely Companies would prefer to send stuff to committed vloggers that have some influence over people. I personally can't see how she has any influence over anyone to be fair. I have noticed that She says She will link the details, but never does.

Her nails make me feel sick, have you noticed? bitten right down, gross. Also, she is another one like Granny wilkes, She is always touching Her nose or Her mouth. They used to, don't know if they still do, make cakes & mince pies and sell them to the community. Dad is a Postie, and delivers the said products. Eeee, I hope She washes them hands before baking, after touching Her nose!

Do They still make the candles that they made last year I wonder? I think She sold a few over on insta, not heard them mention them this year.

@karenjet Whenever I'm abroad, people think I'm a Scouser!! :LOL: lol But, no from just outside Middlesbrough.

It's me

Iconic Member
I deffo think she likes to big Herself up! Why would Companies send someone like Her products? She vlogs for like 4 weeks a year off and on, surely Companies would prefer to send stuff to committed vloggers that have some influence over people. I personally can't see how she has any influence over anyone to be fair. I have noticed that She says She will link the details, but never does.

Her nails make me feel sick, have you noticed? bitten right down, gross. Also, she is another one like Granny wilkes, She is always touching Her nose or Her mouth. They used to, don't know if they still do, make cakes & mince pies and sell them to the community. Dad is a Postie, and delivers the said products. Eeee, I hope She washes them hands before baking, after touching Her nose!

Do They still make the candles that they made last year I wonder? I think She sold a few over on insta, not heard them mention them this year.

@karenjet Whenever I'm abroad, people think I'm a Scouser!! :LOL: lol But, no from just outside Middlesbrough.
The candles and jam are being sold in the shop! I think you have to have regulations and rules to do that...such as complete disclosure etc but I am not entirely sure.

I know....silly as it sounds there is more testing for selling your own dog biscuits that is made at home. As in products have to be lab tested first. However am sure the council have to check your kitchen area before if selling food products made from home..unless there is a loop hole!