Sophiejude_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lost me when she started flogging skinny coffee. She absolutely loves herself

Reactions: 4
Is she a consultant? Not saying about them all, as I know some lovely consultants, but it appears that SW like a particular image for their consultants. The main one being stuck up their own arses!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she a consultant? Not saying about them all, as I know some lovely consultants, but it appears that SW like a particular image for their consultants. The main one being stuck up their own arses!!
I don’t think she is but has expressed she’d like to be one

Reactions: 3
I think she’s put half her weight back on now. Evident in the dancing stories posted the other day. Which is a shame but sadly she’s yet another advert to prove Slimming World doesn’t work long term. I find it so sad that so much headspace is taken up thinking about syns and hex choices and all the other shite, on-plan off-plan. Nothing about education and actual nutrition to keep the weight off.
Think she stopped selling skinny coffee a while ago & removed some of the posts plugging it.
She’s stopped posting her bingey snack plates also.

Reactions: 7
I quite like her. And she seems great with her little girl.

However, I’m not buying this self confidence stuff, she went to Italia Conti didn’t she, stage school kid, and when you watch her current dance videos you can see how confident she is.

She seems to have slowed down on the SW ads for skinny coffee etc thank god but feel like she’s trying to get more mainstream like a makeup/style blogger.

I never really understood why she was Miss slinky as despite her saying she was Huge before, she never really looks awful in the before pictures. Yes she’s done really well but she’s a bit like Harry Pickard where she didn’t have tons to lose anyway.

How do they get so many followers. There are some lovely Slimming World members on instagram that only have a few hundred likes yet they are far more interesting than these accounts with the massive follower numbers. This lady in particular hasn't lost that much weight so doesn't inspire me the same way that JT would have done if he hadn't been such an hole.

Credit to this lady for losing the bit of excess weight she was carrying but she's by no means a big hitter.

I don’t find her relatable at all. How can you buy and renovate a house on p/t make up counter salary? And pay for a boob job, the designer bags and shoes...? It’s all very showy and not real life.

I think she’s put half her weight back on now. Evident in the dancing stories posted the other day. Which is a shame but sadly she’s yet another advert to prove Slimming World doesn’t work long term. I find it so sad that so much headspace is taken up thinking about syns and hex choices and all the other shite, on-plan off-plan. Nothing about education and actual nutrition to keep the weight off.
Think she stopped selling skinny coffee a while ago & removed some of the posts plugging it.
She’s stopped posting her bingey snack plates also.
I think she lost most of her weight from a bad relationship with her baby’s dad. Stress diet is the best diet! Now she’s happier she can’t maintain it.

Reactions: 12
I don’t find her relatable at all. How can you buy and renovate a house on p/t make up counter salary? And pay for a boob job, the designer bags and shoes...? It’s all very showy and not real life.
That's why I like the accounts with fewer followers they seem to keep it real. I follow a young woman called Amy and she is moving heaven and earth to try and heal her poor relationship with food. She was so proud when she managed a couple of months without a binge last year. These are the accounts people should be following and the ones SW should be endorsing

Reactions: 10
I quite like her tbh but I do NOT like slimming world at all it really isn’t sustainable. Clean healthy eating and exercise nothing too it! This is high fat high carb 🙈

Reactions: 2
How do they get so many followers. There are some lovely Slimming World members on instagram that only have a few hundred likes yet they are far more interesting than these accounts with the massive follower numbers. This lady in particular hasn't lost that much weight so doesn't inspire me the same way that JT would have done if he hadn't been such an hole.

Credit to this lady for losing the bit of excess weight she was carrying but she's by no means a big hitter.
I think Sophie started getting a big following when she was miss slinky. As you get a lot of press etc for that. As I said before I actually quite like her but think she was very pretty and not that big beforehand anyway

Reactions: 1
another one that stopped liking her after the skinny coffee . She seemed to get her desired reaction about her post about here. Loads of people telling her how wonderful and amazing she is. Normal service is resumed her ego is well and truly stroked .

Reactions: 5
another one that stopped liking her after the skinny coffee . She seemed to get her desired reaction about her post about here. Loads of people telling her how wonderful and amazing she is. Normal service is resumed her ego is well and truly stroked .
I'm just about sick of people like this crying cyber bullying over sites like this. If I had somebody stalking my social media sending me not nice messages and trying to bring me down at every given opportunity then yes that's cyber bullying. If however I go poking around Google looking for myself as many of these self appointed celebs do and I stumble upon a forum discussing me then no I don't consider myself as being bullied I just consider myself as being unkindly discussed These discussions were not affecting her until as she claims "She stumbled upon them" whilst searching for her radio interview which I don't believe for one minute, folk like this just love to Google themselves which in my opinion is almost like looking for trouble. As far as I am aware nobody from here was hounding her on her profile. Do these people not realise that in the real world people talk behind their backs too, it happens to us all, nobody can be liked by everyone, it's called life so get over yourself love.

Reactions: 9
I'm just about sick of people like this crying cyber bullying over sites like this. If I had somebody stalking my social media sending me not nice messages and trying to bring me down at every given opportunity then yes that's cyber bullying. If however I go poking around Google looking for myself as many of these self appointed celebs do and I stumble upon a forum discussing me then no I don't consider myself as being bullied I just consider myself as being unkindly discussed These discussions were not affecting her until as she claims "She stumbled upon them" whilst searching for her radio interview which I don't believe for one minute, folk like this just love to Google themselves which in my opinion is almost like looking for trouble. As far as I am aware nobody from here was hounding her on her profile. Do these people not realise that in the real world people talk behind their backs too, it happens to us all, nobody can be liked by everyone, it's called life so get over yourself love.
Never even thought anyone would ever google themselves 🙈😂

I agree everyone is entitled to an opinion and this forum (as a new member) general just discusses opinions and things that have actually happened on these people’s accounts. It’s not made up it’s out there for people to see. So in general it’s iust good discussion.

Although Though I have seen a few people on here that have been pretty nasty. Just name calling and nasty comments and even though it’s not direct to their face it’s unnecessary and def not nice to read.

Exactly if no one was allowed to post their opinion on anything or say anything bad. These influencers are quiet happy to use their influence to talk tit about companys when they have bad experiences to get the attention of the company. Or buy trashy celeb mags which just do the same as us talking on here. No one would be allowed to write bad reviews about products or restaurants, everything written online would have to a positive and glowing . No one would ever post anything negative is that the world they want to live in .

Sophie said she makes no money at all off her account. You’ve got 100k followers Sophie, you need to look into that / get a management agency or something, because with that many followers you should be making money off that account.

Even people like you tubers mums are making money off Instagram atm 😂

Sophie said she makes no money at all off her account. You’ve got 100k followers Sophie, you need to look into that / get a management agency or something, because with that many followers you should be making money off that account.

Even people like you tubers mums are making money off Instagram atm 😂
That she a lie was she promoting skinny coffee for free then

One of my mates follows her so I sometimes see her posts... why are SW people obsessed with posting big plates of food??
Looking at recent posts, she sure loves herself 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.