Sophiejude_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her pretty irritating and the tik toks she does of dancing make me cringe so badly for her. Like no honey - it’s not that great.

Reactions: 1
Ah ha fair enough. I don’t watch her much. Thought it was just a lockdown thing
06184CDA-4705-4C25-923F-9A98C1D56FC3.jpeg
No her roots are always bad 😭😭😭😭 omg just went on to see her tictoc and the one in her leopard dress... she’s not even old yet always looks like muton dressed as lamb! Not to mention the super women fancy dress

Usually stick up for Sophie on here but did she prep her own birthday suprise?? Surely her little girl didn’t put all those banners up?

and wouldn’t be her mum because social distancing...

Imagine being 26 and needing birthday banners 😂 I get the impression her parents still do everything for her, including pay for the house

Reactions: 3
I really like Sophie! But shocked she is only 26. I thought she was mid 30s. Not because she looks particularly aged, she just has an aura/feel of someone much more mature than 26!

Glad she doesn't do them skinny coffee adverts anymore, that was the only thing I found annoying.

I don’t mind her, I preferred her before she jumped on the instagrab and her content was mostly SW, before skinny coffee and graze etc etc but without sounding like a witch I thought she was early 30s

I had no idea who this woman was until I saw her tagged in brittanys stories, had a stalk and saw her birthday post... literally thought she was about 37, can’t believe she’s 26!!!!!!

Reactions: 2
Sophie and her family live where I do, I know her dad. I’ve always thought she was older than me and I turn 30 soon 😮

Reactions: 4
I thought she was in her early thirties 😮 I cannot believe she is only a bit older than me.

I feel for her a bit, she gave up her job end of feb to focus on doing ads 🙄 and now we’re in lockdown, she obviously couldn’t have predicted that but I just don’t see how people can see Instagram as a steady income. Something could happen and you could be irrelevant in an instant

I feel for her a bit, she gave up her job end of feb to focus on doing ads 🙄 and now we’re in lockdown, she obviously couldn’t have predicted that but I just don’t see how people can see Instagram as a steady income. Something could happen and you could be irrelevant in an instant
It’s like any self employed or contracting job though. You get paid a lot and that covers holidays, periods of not working etc. You factor that in.

she’s got over 100k followers she’ll be doing fine

Not to mention she’s a single mum so will be able to access childcare grant for voggguuuuuueeeee and other benefits if she doesn’t declare all her earnings which is what I heard being Brittany did and got in trouble and reported for!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.