Sophiejude_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this dozey twit think she’s fopperholic?! I really don’t want to see the tacky tit she is buying in her ‘hauls’ nor do I want to see her poorly applied make up!!!

Reactions: 3
Can’t stand the ad machine, every story with her face in starts with such a huge pout ... piled the pounds on in secret too. Dishonest tit bag lol

Reactions: 4
My thoughts exactly! Beautiful house and from what I can gather she only works part time.

Something doesn’t add up.
Think she’s addressed before that her parents are pretty well off and helped with the house. Was also in the stories that it was her dad/brother doing most of the renovations on it so would have been cost of materials and not Labour I guess. She’s also got over 100k followers now so will be getting paid decent money for ads and lots of stuff gifted to her no doubt...

Reactions: 2
I can’t seem to find a thread on her. But she’s been mentioned here many times!

Seems to be another fraudster who’s gained it all back but now she’s earning ad after ad.

I wonder if she still has a ‘normal’ job 🧐
I dont see any evidence of her putting any of it back on?

I dont see any evidence of her putting any of it back on?
She literally posts herself saying she has. She admitted to 18lbs regain previously and often says she is above her target weight. You can see in her face she’s put weight back on. So maybe look?!

She literally posts herself saying she has. She admitted to 18lbs regain previously and often says she is above her target weight. You can see in her face she’s put weight back on. So maybe look?!
How is she a ‘fruadster’ then if she’s admitted it? Pretty pathetic thing to say really lol . Everyone moans on here about people not being honest about weight gains/loss. She’s honest admits it many times and yet she’s a fraud lol

Reactions: 1
How is she a ‘fruadster’ then if she’s admitted it? Pretty pathetic thing to say really lol . Everyone moans on here about people not being honest about weight gains/loss. She’s honest admits it many times and yet she’s a fraud lol
I didn’t say she was a fraudster? I responded to someone who was saying she hadn’t gained anything when she blatantly has. You can see she has, plus she has admitted to 18lbs. I’d say she’s gained more than 18 so maybe that’s where the fraud bit comes in?

Reactions: 1
I feel like I’m the only one who thinks this.. BUT she loves herself so bloody much. Every story starts with the open mouthed pout like ‘oh !! Look at me’ also puts GIFS over her tits spilling into the camera to cover them up then the next story nothing covering them .... she does it to draw attention! She must be about a stone off her start weight too. Which is fine be whatever you want but when she’s 8 stone this she’s shouting it from the roof tops... now.... quiet? Just pisses me off.

Reactions: 7
I feel like I’m the only one who thinks this.. BUT she loves herself so bloody much. Every story starts with the open mouthed pout like ‘oh !! Look at me’ also puts GIFS over her tits spilling into the camera to cover them up then the next story nothing covering them .... she does it to draw attention! She must be about a stone off her start weight too. Which is fine be whatever you want but when she’s 8 stone this she’s shouting it from the roof tops... now.... quiet? Just pisses me off.
Completely agree with you. I had to unfollow her. In the way she said her daughters name annoyed me. Voguueeee followed by a pout.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.