Sophiejude_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't take her seriously. Esteè Lauder influencer in her bio... and she's trying to promote Rimmel 🤷🏼‍♀️.. Iceland when it's clear she wants to be more Waitrose with her tagged Ted Baker dresses blah blah..she always tags the more expensive items. She will peddle any old shite that gets thrown her way to make a buck. Another who I think is at times rather shifty. Don't forget the egotistical blue tick either!
Her ‘normal job is for Estée Lauder I think. So she probably just got paid to promote Rimmel.

I like her but don’t follow as much since it’s so many ads lately but that was always going to happen at some point since back when she started YouTube you could tell it was heading that way

Reactions: 1
Her ‘normal job is for Estée Lauder I think. So she probably just got paid to promote Rimmel.

I like her but don’t follow as much since it’s so many ads lately but that was always going to happen at some point since back when she started YouTube you could tell it was heading that way
She used to work for Esteè Lauder I'm sure she left not so long ago. And I just looked it's not in her bio anymore. It deffo was there because I remember thinking - what a knob you are for having that in your bio😂

She used to work for Esteè Lauder I'm sure she left not so long ago. And I just looked it's not in her bio anymore. It deffo was there because I remember thinking - what a knob you are for having that in your bio😂
Ah really , perhaps she’s not working at all? Hence the heavy ads.

Ah really , perhaps she’s not working at all? Hence the heavy ads.
Or she's raking it in from all the Ads so doesn't need a 'day job' anymore 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️ I can't remember seeing a reason why she left her job. I don't follow her anymore so don't keep up with it all.

I can’t seem to find a thread on her. But she’s been mentioned here many times!

Seems to be another fraudster who’s gained it all back but now she’s earning ad after ad.

I wonder if she still has a ‘normal’ job 🧐

Reactions: 3
She seems to have a lot of money for someone who works at a makeup counter- no disrespect to anyone else who does! But she’s had a boob job, is a single mum in her early 20s and bought a house last year and doesn’t seem to be scrimping with the decorating!

Reactions: 7
She seems to have a lot of money for someone who works at a makeup counter- no disrespect to anyone else who does! But she’s had a boob job, is a single mum in her early 20s and bought a house last year and doesn’t seem to be scrimping with the decorating!
I’ve always thought this. She buys a lot clothes and their usually top high street shops that aren’t very cheap. And I can’t get over how she was able to buy the house and have all the renovating done that she did on a part time job.

She does a lot of ads!

I assume she was paid a fair whack for the SW campaign. She was on the flyers wasn't she?

I know I used to live in Notts and it was plastered all over flyers.

She’s everywhere far and wide. I see posters with her on in Hull, East Yorkshire where I’m from and live now!!!
And even tho she looks like she’s back up to her start weight now she’s still ‘the face’ eye roll

Embarrassing that slimmingworld still use people as an advert for them who have piled all the weight back on. Imagine walking past a poser and seeing your self 4/5 stone lighter. Awkward 😂

Reactions: 7
Deffo think she's a mummy & daddies princess.

Embarrassing that slimmingworld still use people as an advert for them who have piled all the weight back on. Imagine walking past a poser and seeing your self 4/5 stone lighter. Awkward 😂
Considering how now days people are all over social media documenting how they lost weight then eventually gain it all back / quit SW / struggle so badly (can you name more than 5 people who lost their weight with SW, stuck to target AND kept going to group?) - I’m surprised the business is still running!

She really is a mummy and daddy's princess. She lives local and she's a spoilt brat! Can't stand her!

Reactions: 4
My thoughts exactly! Beautiful house and from what I can gather she only works part time.

Something doesn’t add up.

I’m just an AD machine 🎵

Also why the hell is this bint in the influencers not instagrammers thread

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.