Sophie Watkins #2 Pair of Thailand tits & on hol having my bargain bucket smashed to bits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it she doesn’t read tattle, hasn’t a clue what’s on here, yet every white she shares is subtly directed at this site? 😂😂
I thought the same. Again, its all very contradictory, she forgets what she's said about not reading tattle.
Pointing out the car seat for the kids and all the new posts of the kids, which are lovely of course, her boys are beaut but all examples of reading tattle. This is the sophie I started following though. The good mum. The hard working mum. The outfits and makeup, hair and gorgeous treatments she's lucky to afford and promote too. Not the off the rails sophie from Portugal. That was painful to watch. We all like to have fun when the kids aren't around, but Kall (and all the other mum followers) must have been cringing watching the carnage unfold 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh lord. she must get her jobs by shagging the boss because it’s not down to talent or experience in marketing that’s certain. Those new posts on her “business” account are absolute cringe. The first line doesn’t even make sense. Does she even know what PR stands for? It’s like a child has written it. I think she needs to hire a copywriter to proof her posts not offer it as a service to other people 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

Attachments

Oh lord. she must get her jobs by shagging the boss because it’s not down to talent or experience in marketing that’s certain. Those new posts on her “business” account are absolute cringe. The first line doesn’t even make sense. Does she even know what PR stands for? It’s like a child has written it. I think she needs to hire a copywriter to proof her posts not offer it as a service to other people 🤦🏽‍♀️😂
Is she bleeping kidding 😮🙈😂 marketing doesn’t feature in my chosen career but I can 100% guarantee that I’d be able to put out a much more professional pitch than that 🥴

Reactions: 1
I work in marketing and PR for a living and if anyone came to me with a pitch like that or in a portfolio, they’d be laughed out the building. It’s a really, really tough industry, she needs to sort herself out.

Chris the grammar is dreadful 😂 If you wanna do PR, more power to you, but those posts are painfully amateur. This is a classic case of landing a job because of who you know, not what you know.

Reactions: 3
Of course she has the make her little lads birthday all about ~~her~~. Never seen her put in this much “grammable” stuff for her other kids birthdays. #influencerlife

Reactions: 4
“4 years ago I pushed a baby out so today is about me too”

Isn’t it always about you Soph? Can’t even let your little lad have his day in the spotlight can you you bleeping creature.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not a mum but surely it is just so bizarre to leave your kid at home on his birthday to go and get Botox?

There are 365 days in a year and you’re telling me you couldn’t get your face injected on any other day? Come off it

Reactions: 10
I’m not a mum but surely it is just so bizarre to leave your kid at home on his birthday to go and get Botox?

There are 365 days in a year and you’re telling me you couldn’t get your face injected on any other day? Come off it
Not backing her up at all, but could he be at school? If not it's just tit. She's vein AF.

This exactly! No way he’s at school as she has people around at her house for the party then just goes out for Botox wtf can’t even write it

I mean, I'd have sympathy for her if she was still working at Stories Flooring and she'd took a days holiday and thought might as well get this appointment in as well while I'm off.....

But she's a full time bad witch now, so she could have gone any other day this week don't know why she didnt, how bizarre 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Of course she has the make her little lads birthday all about ~~her~~. Never seen her put in this much “grammable” stuff for her other kids birthdays. #influencerlife
Absolutely pathetic mine and my partners anniversary is on my eldests birthday, don't think we've even mentioned it for the last 5 years 😂😂 that just concretes what a self absorbed woman she is x sad sad saddo

If she filmed my children for her boomerang without permission at a private pool that I pay for at my gym, I’d be bleeping raging.

Kids dumped again.... am gonna drop my shirt off my shoulder and look a first class cock in again. Living in la la land I his one!

I’ve had to join the page because I can’t listen to her absolute bullshit anymore!! All it is is lies bullshit and utter lies!!
Anyone remember the pod cast about the girl who asked for Sophie’s help because she wanted to take her own life and apparently Sophie saved her life? Well why hasn’t this been mentioned again, why hasn’t Sophie got this girl involved with the anti bullying tit she’s doing. It’s all bullshit.

Sophie is a desperate girl who wants to be loved but she’s vile. Soon forgot about her dog? When did she have Covid because she’s never once isolated has she? Thought she was seriously in pain with her ears but yet can fly to Portugal and not be affected by the air pressure? Thought she didn’t read tattle life but yet references most of the comments.

I am friends with a girl who knows a few rugby players for Leeds and she’s told us one of the lads mentioned she is hated by so many people.Kallum cheated on her and she is rinsing him for money. She is the talk of all the teams because of how desperate and degrading she is. The lads from Leeds laugh at her because she’s vile 🤣 she was messaging Liam sutcliffe and he shagged one of her bridesmaids at her wedding 🤣🤣 the girl is desperate. What even is her mum I mean 😮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.