Sophie Watkins #2 Pair of Thailand tits & on hol having my bargain bucket smashed to bits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kids do develop differently, but the fact that she shows herself to be spending more time being a bOsS witch it's going to make people question the parenting skills that takes place in that house.

I'm sure she'll mention in her podcast about being slated as a mother, but she willingly puts videos on of her kids not in a car seat, what do you expect love?
It’s a legal requirement for a reason 🤯

Reactions: 1
She's got an amazing figure that should really be here platform, how she looks so good after three kids, I mean why else have the cookbook and the fitness plan if all you're gonna do is promote crappy bars?

Reactions: 2
She's got an amazing figure that should really be here platform, how she looks so good after three kids, I mean why else have the cookbook and the fitness plan if all you're gonna do is promote crappy bars?
Her priorities are all wrong! With her following she could be successful in so many other ways! Even the fitness recipe book was a farce! The only way she stays in shape is by skipping meals and going on coke benders! Did anyone notice that her new Geordie shore besties had a launch night for Bethan’s new line and she wasn’t invited!
You’re not a celebrity and you never will be Soph stay in your pontefract council estate lane!

Reactions: 4
To be honest she has a good figure but ATM she's just like skin and bone, to me, it don't look to be from working out and eating well. When she had Tino and did the 12 week challenge I thought she looked amazing and so toned but that was when she was going to the gym a lot.

She don't have time that for that now, she's too busy being a Geordie shore boss witch. 😭🤦🏻‍♀️

Agree. I think her figure isn't from working at it, if it was, she'd promote it. The cookbook/fitness plan didn't bring her the attention and cash she imagined it would and she dropped it instead of working to promote it. She likes a fast buck with as little work as possible.

Because she isn’t very bright, she’ll honestly believe in her head that she’s doing all this for her kids 🤯🙈

She won’t see any of her behaviour as neglecting them she’ll see it that she’s providing for there future. She doesn’t give a toss about the nurture and care they need now. Being a mother is a job she could just do without nowadays, the kids are getting in the way of her partying. It’s sad to see those little lads being dumped so she can hang out in rough-arse tit holes in Leeds with a load of grubs 🥴

Catching up on 3 pages. Wow she’s made it now Karen’s!!!

Wow, so interesting to hear your worst experiences were with Kirby! Mine were with Sophie with Kirby stood behind her looking embarrassed & it was her screaming at me in good old winterseam because she thought I was having it off with Hardaker. She was awful to me & my friends. Calling us ugly, desperate, etc etc. And it wasn’t even true 😂😂

Yeah did wonder myself about JC and the kids situation…. Bit strange why she’s up rooted her life and left her kids behind…. Savage!

Clearly the kids don’t get looked after by her like she likes to make out. How they are still in nappies and no car seats. Jesus. They’ve no chance. Well, probs have cos they’ll grow up thinking blagging it is the way forward like she has.

Catching up on 3 pages. Wow she’s made it now Karen’s!!!

Wow, so interesting to hear your worst experiences were with Kirby! Mine were with Sophie with Kirby stood behind her looking embarrassed & it was her screaming at me in good old winterseam because she thought I was having it off with Hardaker. She was awful to me & my friends. Calling us ugly, desperate, etc etc. And it wasn’t even true 😂😂

Yeah did wonder myself about JC and the kids situation…. Bit strange why she’s up rooted her life and left her kids behind…. Savage!

Clearly the kids don’t get looked after by her like she likes to make out. How they are still in nappies and no car seats. Jesus. They’ve no chance. Well, probs have cos they’ll grow up thinking blagging it is the way forward like she has.
I don't get why she was so protective over Zak when apparently they were just friends 🤔 my male friends have gone with some right dogs (not saying that you are at all!) and I just laugh at them 🤦🏻‍♀️ just can't see what was the reason to get so wound up about it 😭😭😭

I'm also shocked about Kirby being a mean girl, what's the point in being a teacher for small children then 😭🤦🏻‍♀️ you must literally need the patience of a saint.

I often think that about a few women I know who've baby trapped a man then have sons but don't seem bothered to educate their kids... Do they realise their sons can't get pregnant like they did to guarantee financial security?!

I think with Kirby, she was just a typical mean girl in high school, beyond that I've seen her less and Sophie more and she really hasn't changed at all. it did look like she was changing when she and Kal first married but she's back to being the Sophie everyone is familiar with - and by everyone I mean people in 5 towns, because despite what she thinks most people still do not know who she is 😂 😂

And fill your body with booze & drugs 🤷‍♀️

I don't get why she was so protective over Zak when apparently they were just friends 🤔 my male friends have gone with some right dogs (not saying that you are at all!) and I just laugh at them 🤦🏻‍♀️ just can't see what was the reason to get so wound up about it 😭😭😭

I'm also shocked about Kirby being a mean girl, what's the point in being a teacher for small children then 😭🤦🏻‍♀️ you must literally need the patience of a saint.

I often think that about a few women I know who've baby trapped a man then have sons but don't seem bothered to educate their kids... Do they realise their sons can't get pregnant like they did to guarantee financial security?!
Ooh I’ve got a story or two to tell about Kirby. Really quite a nasty little cow. I’d be embarrassed if my children treated people the way she did. Truly believed there was a hierarchy in high school and she was the top of it and actually she really was what I would absolutely define as a bully. Her parents are alright too on the whole so I’m not sure how she was so bad... they probably didn’t have a clue what their daughter was up to.
As for the whole Zak thing... 100% more to it!

Ooh I’ve got a story or two to tell about Kirby. Really quite a nasty little cow. I’d be embarrassed if my children treated people the way she did. Truly believed there was a hierarchy in high school and she was the top of it and actually she really was what I would absolutely define as a bully. Her parents are alright too on the whole so I’m not sure how she was so bad... they probably didn’t have a clue what their daughter was up to.
As for the whole Zak thing... 100% more to it!
Yes! soomeone who understands my issue wuth her! 😂 I remember once in college how she stared at this girl through a whole lesson, with the foulest dirty look on her face, simply because she had the same Vivienne Westwood necklace on as her, she could never stand anyone else having "designer" gear, especially if they weren't in her or Jasmine's clique. Anyway Sophie was very similar with other girls, always causing trouble over the most basic things, someone talking to a boy she liked, or wearing a dress she didn't have. Those girls could get very nasty, I hate to think one is an influencer, and the other teaching kids.

Oh do tell the Kirby stories….. spill the tea!
I don’t doubt Kirby is a nasty cow, can see it in her face (when it moves). She’s had it off with hardaker too Kirby. Who hasn’t? Sophie 100000% has. Way more to it. Tramps. They all defend each other and Sophie will jump on her podcast saying my friend Kirby is so private and kind etc etc. Well yeah, she probably is kind to you, but she & you weren’t kind to anyone growing up & let’s be honest I don’t think any of them would be kind now.

what about boss witch Nichola Howarth?? Saw her not long back in Costa at J32 and she was nice, pleasant, seemed to be alright…I never had much to say about her growing up, she never seemed a witch? I’m sure I’ll hear otherwise 😂😂😂

still think we’re all neighbours haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Definitely all neighbours 😂
Nichola was alright growing up tbf, full of self importance and a bit bitchy here and there but wouldn’t call her a bully. Nowhere near like the other 2

Just seen an interview Kallum has done on a mental health issue and he said the marriage was breaking down in 2019? Long before Sophie admitted it

How embarrassing for Sophie tagging Chloe from GS and she isn’t even following her back 🤣 just spat my brew out. Liked her last 5 posts and gone as far as tagging her.... she was a holiday mate Sophie, you know like a lass you meet in a toilet while out clubbing.... she has forgot who you are hun!!!

and as for the no cars seats for the kids she’s effing disgusting... vile woman and poor excuse for a mother

I've only ever seen Nichola out with those two and wouldn't really think of her as a bully, just a little look down her nose at people and she still does tbh 😂

If even the scummy Chloe Ferry doesn't wanna be ya mate, you must be a nobody. I'm embarrassed for her 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.