Sophie Watkins #2 Pair of Thailand tits & on hol having my bargain bucket smashed to bits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie is self employed, in case you hadn't heard.

Self employed is quite ambiguous though as we're not really sure what she does, other than take a photo in Roundhay Park and flash her permanently erect nips in Leeds finest low rent bars.

She's got a chart topping podcast coming in at number 70! If you need inspiration in the laws of attraction, then please don't listen to Sophie as her podcasts rambles are akin to that of Frank Gallagher when he's had a pint and 2 e's in the Jockey.

Her and Kal are separated, and now she is more famous than him, although few people have heard of her, she's slowly becoming the Alan Partridge of the Instagram influencer world.

Kids. What kids? Parenting has taken a back seat to Bolivian marching powder orgies with the z-listers of reality TV and a man who has visited the same dentist as Ross Geller.

What have I missed here?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Firstly, what an absolutely vile thing to say about your children. I’m sure Kal would be buzzing to hear her.
Secondly, I know for a fact Karl would NOT want a picture of himself sleeping posted all over someone’s story. She needs to watch what she’s doing if she wants to stay in favour with all her new mates.

Reactions: 3
She removed it from her stories. Of course you'd enjoy a break from your kids, everyone does every now and then, but considering she puts out a persona who has very little time with her kids, it's such a weird comment to make.

Reactions: 1
Who is this asleep? I'm trying to work out what's happened 😂🤔
It’s Karl Dickey - he owns quite well known makeup and hair salons in Wakefield and Leeds. He’s actually a really nice, switched on guy. He just won’t want pictures of himself sleeping splashed about online, like most people.

It’s Karl Dickey - he owns quite well known makeup and hair salons in Wakefield and Leeds. He’s actually a really nice, switched on guy. He just won’t want pictures of himself sleeping splashed about online, like most people.
Ah ok thanks! So what did she say about her kids then? I must have missed some stuff.
Its been a right tit show, fancy her mum turning up. She's a right old slapper is col, she's around my age and I vaguely know her.

Reactions: 3
Ah ok thanks! So what did she say about her kids then? I must have missed some stuff.
Its been a right tit show, fancy her mum turning up. She's a right old slapper is col, she's around my age and I vaguely know her.
Basically she posted that she would rather be in Portugal with her mates than in a caravan with her children. Someone snapshotted it and posted it on here before she deleted it.

Basically she posted that she would rather be in Portugal with her mates than in a caravan with her children. Someone snapshotted it and posted it on here before she deleted it.
Ah I'm with it. Rude witch. If it wasn't for her kids having a little trip away in a caravan (which i bet they loved) she wouldn't be in Portugal getting her back door smashed in by all and sundry.
I remember those holidays where she took her kids to beach clubs, I think maybe Dubai and maybe somewhere in Spain I can't fully remember, it was bleeping weird, loads of adults drinking and dancing and then Sophie with her kids in tow wearing nappies.

Reactions: 4
Let's have a show of hands... Who thinks she regrets having kids so young, now she hasn't got the "perfect family" card she can pull on social media 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe she’s clearly ditched her ‘day ones’ for a couple of tramps off G shore

What a sad little life Jane

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Let's have a show of hands... Who thinks she regrets having kids so young, now she hasn't got the "perfect family" card she can pull on social media 🤦🏻‍♀️
Totally agree with you, shes probably living the life she's always wanted but at the wrong time. I'm 30 now but I have lived my life to the full before I decided to have my 2 children and buy a house, my priority will always be them. I honestly couldn't imagine cavorting round the way she does all this I love my Sundays with the family eating a roast is just pure fake she needs to sort her self out, her kids are beautiful yet she dresses them like scruffs I'd literally wear rags before my children looked unkempt
Walking around in scuffed trainers, hand me down clobber and saggy nappies and she thinks she's a boss witch 😂😂 absolutely no hun a boss witch is a mother holding down a full time job, 2 well dressed/brought up children, a happy loving relationship and my own property! The funny thing is she'll honestly think we are all envious of her but genuinely think she's an absolute walloper!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Totally agree with you, shes probably living the life she's always wanted but at the wrong time. I'm 30 now but I have lived my life to the full before I decided to have my 2 children and buy a house, my priority will always be them. I honestly couldn't imagine cavorting round the way she does all this I love my Sundays with the family eating a roast is just pure fake she needs to sort her self out, her kids are beautiful yet she dresses them like scruffs I'd literally wear rags before my children looked unkempt
Walking around in scuffed trainers, hand me down clobber and saggy nappies and she thinks she's a boss witch 😂😂 absolutely no hun a boss witch is a mother holding down a full time job, 2 well dressed/brought up children, a happy loving relationship and my own property! The funny thing is she'll honestly think we are all envious of her but genuinely think she's an absolute walloper!!
This is exactly it, I'm your age as well and I don't have any kids yet, if I ever do I hope they would be born because me and my partner really wanted to have them, not as a commodity to get a sportsman to stay with me so I could flex on the gram that I was a "wag" 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I've never understood that mentality that if you don't like someone it's because you're jealous. The majority of the time they're just a### holes and that's why you don't like them 😂

I actually find it quite sad that she thinks this is being a boss witch, hanging about with people clinging on their fifteen mins when you've three gorgeous boys at home. I'd admire her more for working an actual job and bringing up her kids than trying to become an influencer at nearly 30.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’ll be on a right come down for the rest of this week the amount of booze and duck knows what else she’s pumped inside her this past 5 days.

Also isn’t it the launch of the new tit hole this weekend so she’ll be dumping the kids all weekend whilst she throws herself round Leeds half naked in her latest misguided bargain 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.