Sophie Watkins #2 Pair of Thailand tits & on hol having my bargain bucket smashed to bits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh do tell the Kirby stories….. spill the tea!
I don’t doubt Kirby is a nasty cow, can see it in her face (when it moves). She’s had it off with hardaker too Kirby. Who hasn’t? Sophie 100000% has. Way more to it. Tramps. They all defend each other and Sophie will jump on her podcast saying my friend Kirby is so private and kind etc etc. Well yeah, she probably is kind to you, but she & you weren’t kind to anyone growing up & let’s be honest I don’t think any of them would be kind now.

what about boss witch Nichola Howarth?? Saw her not long back in Costa at J32 and she was nice, pleasant, seemed to be alright…I never had much to say about her growing up, she never seemed a witch? I’m sure I’ll hear otherwise 😂😂😂

still think we’re all neighbours haha.
Your all 100% my neighbours 🤣🤣
Freeport though ..not j32 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If she wants to continue getting any kind of work, she really, really needs to work on her spelling in her copy.

Her lack of understanding of “your”,”you’re” and “there”,”their” and “they’re” makes her look so sloppy and thick. She gets it wrong every time. Embarrassing.

• Haha
Honestly I watched all that, don't even like rugby but if I'm interested I'm interested 😂😂 humble guy proud of his achievements and didn't once have to call himself a boss witch 😂😂😂 probs have been even more successful if he hadn't have been trapped although I don't doubt for a second the love he has for his children x perhaps just the wrong time in his life xxx

I wonder if she’s ever actually been contacted by a “troll”. Has anyone ever messaged her saying something bad? No. People talk about you on a forum the same as you talk about every other girl in your group chat with your mates. Sophie darling you’ve 100% said worse things about people to your mates so get off your high horse and bore off nobody wants to hear about your fake trolls just because you can’t think of any better content

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she’s ever actually been contacted by a “troll”. Has anyone ever messaged her saying something bad? No. People talk about you on a forum the same as you talk about every other girl in your group chat with your mates. Sophie darling you’ve 100% said worse things about people to your mates so get off your high horse and bore off nobody wants to hear about your fake trolls just because you can’t think of any better content
🤨 what has she actually got to say about "trolls" - Aka people who don't think everything she does
such as leaving her children any chance she gets and inventing all these fake businesses so she can be a "boss witch"is wonderful - though, considering the last podcast she said one of her new Leeds mates said that if one of us was sat there talking tit they wouldn't give us a second thought 😂😂😂😂

She’s invented: the “vintage” pop up.
What a woman.
Went to one literally this week at Bicester Village but we move.

Trolls again? Surely there’s things to talk about other than trolls. Boring as duck. We move yeah, move onto podcasts which are actually interesting, structured, make sense & are consistent weekly.

She isn’t even really getting trolled.
Most of us know her, either personally or second hand. Some of us have been invited to her new members club, some of us are friendly with Kal, a lot of us have known her for 15+ years, some of us know her mum, some us even went on the trip to Portugal with her - even people who don’t post read and agree.
We aren’t some random, hateful people that have seen her Instagram and decided we dislike her for no reason - it’s very, very personal for a lot of us. That’s not trolling - it’s feedback, and when you’ve behaved like she has over the years, a lot of it is not going to be nice to hear.

Reactions: 13
All these ‘celebs’ speaking up about ‘trolls’ Wayne bleeping Lineker!!! He needs talking about!!! They all act like absolute pieces of tit, are egotistical & narcissistic & wonder why people don’t have a good word to say about them!! If it wasn’t for us ‘trolls’ no fucker would know you existed!!!

Reactions: 3
All these ‘celebs’ speaking up about ‘trolls’ Wayne bleeping Lineker!!! He needs talking about!!! They all act like absolute pieces of tit, are egotistical & narcissistic & wonder why people don’t have a good word to say about them!! If it wasn’t for us ‘trolls’ no fucker would know you existed!!!
Wayne once asked my friend at ocean if she wanted her picture taking with him - she politely declined (no idea who he was) but asked if he would take a picture of her with us girls. He called her a “‘orrible m**g” and stormed off.
She laughed it off but some people aren’t as thick skinned. You can’t treat people like that in real life then be sad that your reputation isn’t great.

She’s invented: the “vintage” pop up.
What a woman.
Went to one literally this week at Bicester Village but we move.
Holly off Geordie Shore did one at the gym she worked at not long back but instead of it being a tacky, sorry, “boujee” car boot she gave it all away

Reactions: 2
Wayne once asked my friend at ocean if she wanted her picture taking with him - she politely declined (no idea who he was) but asked if he would take a picture of her with us girls. He called her a “‘orrible m**g” and stormed off.
She laughed it off but some people aren’t as thick skinned. You can’t treat people like that in real life then be sad that your reputation isn’t great.
He really can’t shake off a particular reputation he’s got can he? Even his business partner rips the piss out of him 😬😳

Sophie just likes to move the goal posts. She's said and still does in the group chat, some horrible things about other girls, so is she a troll? No, because slagging people off indoors is okay, but on a forum, not okay. She's always talking about tattle trolls, yet no one has wished her dead, ill, called her or her kids ugly. I think we've all agreed her kids are gorgeous and she's got a banging body, so where's the trolling?

What's next week's podcast gonna be, she's starting to run out of ideas, though tbf she ran out of ideas after the third 30 minture rant 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.