Sophie Watkins #2 Pair of Thailand tits & on hol having my bargain bucket smashed to bits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never understood that mentality that if you don't like someone it's because you're jealous. The majority of the time they're just a### holes and that's why you don't like them šŸ˜‚
I actually liked her more when she had stuff which someone might actually be "jealous" of, like she (or Kal šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø) owned a house, she was prettier and wore lovely outfits, seemed to have a solid group of lifelong friends etc. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I had no issues with her then personally...

If she wants to say I don't like her now cos I'm a fat Karen who needs a shag, that's on her šŸ„“šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually liked her more when she had stuff which someone might actually be "jealous" of, like she (or Kal šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø) owned a house, she was prettier and wore lovely outfits, seemed to have a solid group of lifelong friends etc. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I had no issues with her then personally...

If she wants to say I don't like her now cos I'm a fat Karen who needs a shag, that's on her šŸ„“šŸ˜­
Totally agree that's when I started following her roughly and thought wow what a cool young mum, totally got her tit together and enjoys the odd wild night (like any mum) she really needs to cast her mind back and get back to that person. But she genuinely can't see how desperate she looks šŸ¤„

Reactions: 6
I didn't like her, because I know her, but I also didn't dislike her, I'd just grown indifferent towards her but I agree, she dressed really well and she looked so pretty too. Aside from her behaviour in the past, I really don't like seeing this downward spiral she's embarking on, she has so much potential with this platform and it's all wasted.

Bring back the cooking and the fitness Soph!

Reactions: 2
Just as a side note where the f are her friends? Bc I can sure as hell guarantee me or my friends would be staging an intervention

Reactions: 3
Let's have a show of hands... Who thinks she regrets having kids so young, now she hasn't got the "perfect family" card she can pull on social media šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Iā€™ve thought this numerous times over the last few days. Donā€™t get me wrong I think sheā€™s loves them to pieces but I also think sheā€™s having a massive identify crisis at the moment... WHICH, can I just say is totally ok but just be real about it. Have some transparency. I think I would actually like her if she dropped the whole boss witch attitude and was real and came across as genuine with her followers, but she is here to make a quick buck and thatā€™s it.

Reactions: 7
Just as a side note where the f are her friends? Bc I can sure as hell guarantee me or my friends would be staging an intervention
Theyā€™re giving her a right wide berth and I donā€™t blame them.

Theyā€™ll just chuck the odd šŸ”„ emoji or ā€˜spicy mamiā€™ on her posts every now and then. I think their other halves have intervened and stopped them going out with her. Even her drippy brother whoā€™s marrying her sister wonā€™t let sister/wife out with her unless heā€™s there.

Reactions: 5
She'll be doing the same as her mate Jen Campbell next and ditching her kids all together to live her best single life with a bunch of 20 year old nobodies. Sad

This is exactly it, I'm your age as well and I don't have any kids yet, if I ever do I hope they would be born because me and my partner really wanted to have them, not as a commodity to get a sportsman to stay with me so I could flex on the gram that I was a "wag" šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I was going to say the same...she thought she was so clever trapping a rugby player by getting pregnant. He didnā€™t want to be with her in the first place so no wonder he cheated. Now sheā€™s stuck with 3 kids cramping her lifestyle! Sheā€™s making a show of herself..Iā€™m pretty sure all of her mates are questioning what the duck she is doing too! She was known for being a boss witch mum not a boss witch covered in cum šŸ˜‚ I know what Iā€™d rather be praised for.

• Haha
I personally canā€™t warm to her because sheā€™s been absolutely vile to me and my friends numerous times and Iā€™ll never, ever forgive her for it.
Sheā€™s not a nice person, sheā€™s not a ā€œcool momā€ and she couldnā€™t style a white wall. The only reason she has any interest is because of who she was married to, and people have only stuck around because everyone loves to rubber neck a car crash. She canā€™t write copy, she has no creative ideas and she canā€™t add to put together a marketing budget so sheā€™s basically winging it. Itā€™ll come crashing down and since the first things anyone who wants to hire her will see when they google her name are these pages of Tattle, anyone with any brains wonā€™t hire her.

Last edited:
I personally canā€™t warm to her because sheā€™s been absolutely vile to me and my friends numerous times and Iā€™ll never, ever forgive her for it.
Sheā€™s not a nice person, sheā€™s not a ā€œcool momā€ and she couldnā€™t style a white wall. The only reason she has any interest is because of who she was married to, and people have only stuck around because everyone loves to rubber neck a car crash. She canā€™t write copy, she has no creative ideas and she canā€™t add to put together a marketing budget so sheā€™s basically winging it. Itā€™ll come crashing down and since the first things anyone who wants to hire her will see when they google her name are these pages of Tattle, anyone with any brains wonā€™t hire her.
Same here she's been such a c#nt to girls I know, but my worst experiences come from Kirby tbh, she's a horrid girl.

I do think we saw a nicer sophie when she was married, but I think that's because she was financially secure and thats literally all she cares about, money. She's learned that from her mam, they're both materialistic gold-diggers.

Reactions: 6
She'll be doing the same as her mate Jen Campbell next and ditching her kids all together to live her best single life with a bunch of 20 year old nobodies. Sad
I did wonder what had happened to Jens kids given that she'd moved to Dubai....OUCH

Iā€™ve got to say it....... who has seen Kallumā€™s insta story showing Valentino in a nappy? Heā€™s turning 4 next week....
Is she too busy avoiding her kids to find any time at all to potty train them? šŸ˜– Good god.

• Wow
Iā€™ve got to say it....... who has seen Kallumā€™s insta story showing Valentino in a nappy? Heā€™s turning 4 next week....
Is she too busy avoiding her kids to find any time at all to potty train them? šŸ˜– Good god.
Sheā€™s said a few times that heā€™s not developing as quickly as other kids his age. Heā€™s only just learning to properly speak. Thatā€™s why she thought he might be autistic - however, autism isnā€™t really linked to slow development, just poor social skills.

Sheā€™s said a few times that heā€™s not developing as quickly as other kids his age. Heā€™s only just learning to properly speak. Thatā€™s why she thought he might be autistic - however, autism isnā€™t really linked to slow development, just poor social skills.
Could be completely the reason! However it could also be because sheā€™s not about half the time to give him the extra time he might need... I try not to judge any parent but she really takes the micky!

Kids do develop differently, but the fact that she shows herself to be spending more time being a bOsS witch it's going to make people question the parenting skills that takes place in that house.

I'm sure she'll mention in her podcast about being slated as a mother, but she willingly puts videos on of her kids not in a car seat, what do you expect love?

when I think of a ā€˜Boss witchā€™ I think of Karen Brady, Deborah Meaden, BeyoncĆ©, Adele- I donā€™t think of Sophie Watkins in her tissue two piece flashing her Thai tits & loose labia!! A ā€˜Boss witchā€™ would not be clinging on to Z listers in a 3 star hotel!! And all these posts ā€œnobody watches you harder than someone who doesnā€™t like youā€ thatā€™s because itā€™s entertaining watching you make an absolute show of yourself!!
she is missing out on so much time with those boys & she doesnā€™t realise it- what is it gonna take for her to realise that she should be with them...if she thinks sheā€™s gonna meet the man of her dreams gegging in with these snow flakes then she needs to wake up pronto!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
I canā€™t believe sheā€™s clearly ditched her ā€˜day onesā€™ for a couple of tramps off G shore

What a sad little life Jane
Funny thing is when all her mates were still going out enjoying herself she was all oh wait until Iā€™m 40 and my kids are all grown up and Iā€™m enjoying life again and your kids are still babies. Weirdly she looks like sheā€™s doing that now except her kids arenā€™t all grown up they are being neglected so she can have her 5 mins of fame, poor things.
Oldest has learnt to fend for himself and youngest two are so behind their ages cos she doesnā€™t give a tit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.