Sophie Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The risk is low but dying your hair while pregnant is still a bit dodgy. You’d think after such turmoil trying to get pregnant she’d lay off the hair fuckery for 5 minutes! Still a cretin

Reactions: 12
The risk is low but dying your hair while pregnant is still a bit dodgy. You’d think after such turmoil trying to get pregnant she’d lay off the hair fuckery for 5 minutes! Still a cretin
I thought that too,thats why you see so many heavily pregnant women with 8 month old roots

Reactions: 5
Especially bleach. I'm a hairdresser and I always advise clients against it

Reactions: 2
I did think that about the bleach. Considering shes now an expert at all things preggo she should know this?

Reactions: 4
God forbid she can't do another sponsored hair dye ad! Already putting her social media "career" before her child before she even knows the gender.

She looks absolutely humongous in that photo!! 😱 I love seeing photos of these ‘BoPo’ influencers that they haven’t posed and manipulated themselves 😂 it always shows what they actually look like and not what they want people to think they look like! What’s so body positive about that? Eugh..

Reactions: 8
And her baby is the size of a lemon?? So I don't know why she keeps hugging her gut.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20210613-170406_Gallery.jpg

legit shook

thought she was a size 28 and like 5 ft ? She looks like the 500 pound sisters 🙈

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
That dress swamps her. Shes big but thats a terrible photo caused by sitting down in a tent sized dress... ive come a cropper to this myself in my time 😂

Both Sophie and Adam look like they’ve aged 10 years in the last three!! She looked amazing back then but she’s just become some sort of grubby parody of herself, she’s the whole damn circus

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.