Sophie Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t believe how massive she looked in that side on photo! Her arm barely reaches round her belly already! Another one who hides her true size! 😴

Reactions: 8
She can barely even reach her tummy, how is she going to be able to physically hold a newborn baby when it’s born, especially if she’s unable to move from c-section or epidural or tearing/episiotomy. I had an episiotomy and found it really hard to move in the hospital bed and to pick up my baby and I’m not even overweight

Reactions: 6
I said this and someone up the thread said just because you’re bigger doesn’t mean you will have an unhealthy pregnancy 😂 it’s literally science that being bigger puts you at a higher risk of all these complications, agreed not everyone gets them but losing weight before getting pregnant can never be a bad thing can it!
Jaysus. I used to work in maternity hospital for just like 7/8 months and I only ever saw one woman as big as Sophie. Like she isnt obese she is morbidly obese. She's like a size 30 and what like 5 ft 4 ?? Extremely dangerous !!! Hope it all goes well and safely for her and baby.

It does put you at higher risk that's why its consultant led. And she isn't just a little bit overweight. She tends to only put flattering pics up and doesn't look too big but when she does a video and turns to the side it's a different story!View attachment 603778
And Adam has gained weight too. I just dont understand this at all. They put in all the effort to go on medication but wouldn't put the effort in to losing weight 🙄 and at her size she would have lost weight very quickly simply by calorie counting.

Tbh she does do flattering poses but I think we all would ? I think she looks a 28 / 30 in her videos and a lot of her pics.

This was the only photo of her that made me go 😶😶😶😶

20210605_165447.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Last year we went to Birmingham to watch the Grinch at the same time as her. I saw that she was there and messaged her to ask if I could get a photo with her because I love her videos and content, she never replied or even red the DM. Like I get that she must have loads, even to this day she never red it, made me think she was really rude
Apparently she only has selfies with people who are like 8/10 and above.....I got loads with her 🙂

Reactions: 1
I was overweight when pregnant both times and I got SO many comments from midwifes/doctors about it. Was even told they may not be able to get spinal block in my back due to fat 😂 I was a size 18! Every scan report I ever had mentioned not being able to see babies properly due to my size. This was at 2 different hospitals. She has it all coming.

Reactions: 9
I hope she does get unbiased care but I didn’t .. every time it was cause your bigger .. I was a size 16 at best!

Reactions: 6
I was overweight when pregnant both times and I got SO many comments from midwifes/doctors about it. Was even told they may not be able to get spinal block in my back due to fat 😂 I was a size 18! Every scan report I ever had mentioned not being able to see babies properly due to my size. This was at 2 different hospitals. She has it all coming.
I hope she does get unbiased care but I didn’t .. every time it was cause your bigger .. I was a size 16 at best!
I'm a 16-18 and they won't go near me for IVF until I lose weight. Maybe I should set up a youtube to fund it 😂 buy some shapeless crap off boohoo and parade around for 10 mins per week?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm a 16-18 and they won't go near me for IVF until I lose weight. Maybe I should set up a youtube to fund it 😂 buy some shapeless crap off boohoo and parade around for 10 mins per week?
That's the thing though. Im 5 11 and size 16/18 so I'm overweight too and if I was pregnant they'd tell me I could have extra complications.. but being so short and a size 28/30.. like bloody hell. I hope it all goes safely for her and there's no complications cause she is obviously extremely high risk for them

Reactions: 5
Am I ecstatic for her that shes pregnant after struggling with her fertility and a miscarriage?Absolutely I am.Do I want every post she makes to be baby related?Absolutely not

I had a high BMI when I fell pregnant, was expecting it to be mentioned at the various scans etc. But it never was. My treatment was great my size was never mentioned (I’m a 16 btw but very short) however I see Sophie as the type to take offence when they mention how big she is? Like it surely can’t be a shock to her? I’m going to assume her & her husband are big from a gluttonous lifestyle? I’m all for people being happy in your own skin but it’s not just her health now is it?

Also it’s far too early to be buying all this stuff? Or maybe That’s just me!

I’m a big girl and had a whopper of a baby 11lb 12, I lost weight whilst pregnant and hid my bump well and they did struggle to scan me but were lovely. Anyway he got stuck and it all went a bit tits up I wished I’d lost more weight before falling pregnant but it all ended well in the end !

20210606_213252.jpg

Never ever see her insta or youtube get hate.

Cant be talking about us Sophie ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s defo been on here or someone she knows have! There’s a few comments above from @Trollingalong, sounds like someone she knows 🙄
duck was the i asked her for tea once and she ignored lol. She confirmed in that video before she reads here but I haven't seen any hate ?

She can be annoying - yes she can
Shouldn't be buying baby stuff - obvious
Shes morbidly obses and can cause a lot of problems - she knows this

Wheres the hate 🧐🧐

duck was the i asked her for tea once and she ignored lol. She confirmed in that video before she reads here but I haven't seen any hate ?

She can be annoying - yes she can
Shouldn't be buying baby stuff - obvious
Shes morbidly obses and can cause a lot of problems - she knows this

Wheres the hate 🧐🧐
Wheres the hate? New black eyed peas tune 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.