Sophie Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love her but had to unfollow recently! The baby spam was next level
its great she now has jax but I feel she just wants to do all the mum things at once! Heā€™s only 8 weeks and sheā€™s taking him swimming, to baby classes, desperate for him to smile on camera. Itā€™s very early days for all that. I also found some of the ā€œinformationā€ she was giving out regarding parenting a newborn were quite dangerous. She was kissing jax on the lips the other week. Does she not realise how dangerous that can be for a newborn.

Reactions: 2
I'm hoping this baby journey will be better content than some. Hoping for hilarious outfits etc.hope it goes well for them though

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s already doing the pregnant rubbing tummy thing at 12 weeks but sheā€™s never really going to have a baby bump because of her size

Reactions: 14
Shut up...sheā€™s pregnant? When did she mention that.......? šŸ˜’

So much for the ā€˜Iā€™m here for everyone who is struggling with infertilityā€™ charade.

• Haha
Sheā€™s defo one of those people who thinks being pregnant is a personality trait šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜“šŸ˜“

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Me and bump? What bump? It's a gut! She will be another Grace Victory arching her back out sticking out her big belly and claiming it's a baby bump. I'd be surprised if she shows at all at her size to be honest

• Heart
Me and bump? What bump? It's a gut! She will be another Grace Victory arching her back out sticking out her big belly and claiming it's a baby bump. I'd be surprised if she shows at all at her size to be honest
Can't imagine the amount of complications she could have. Hopefully she'll learn after what happened to Grace and try eat healthy now for the sake of the baby.

• Heart
In so pleased for her that sheā€™s pregnant but šŸ™„ please donā€™t turn into another dull mummy to be mummy blogger dull as duck

Reactions: 5
Can't imagine the amount of complications she could have. Hopefully she'll learn after what happened to Grace and try eat healthy now for the sake of the baby.
I said this and someone up the thread said just because youā€™re bigger doesnā€™t mean you will have an unhealthy pregnancy šŸ˜‚ itā€™s literally science that being bigger puts you at a higher risk of all these complications, agreed not everyone gets them but losing weight before getting pregnant can never be a bad thing can it!

Shut up...sheā€™s pregnant? When did she mention that.......? šŸ˜’

So much for the ā€˜Iā€™m here for everyone who is struggling with infertilityā€™ charade.
She set up a group and was present in it for about a day for sympathy. Once she realised shes just 1 of many MANY people and saw the tales of women way into double figure miscarriages she vanished into thin air!

Ive unfollowed her as she will do my head in with this pregnancy. No doubt there will be many posts to come of how unfairly she's been treated due to her weight...

I said this and someone up the thread said just because youā€™re bigger doesnā€™t mean you will have an unhealthy pregnancy šŸ˜‚ itā€™s literally science that being bigger puts you at a higher risk of all these complications, agreed not everyone gets them but losing weight before getting pregnant can never be a bad thing can it!
It does put you at higher risk that's why its consultant led. And she isn't just a little bit overweight. She tends to only put flattering pics up and doesn't look too big but when she does a video and turns to the side it's a different story!
Screenshot_20210604-135800_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.