Sophie Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t sure if there was a thread about her- she seems like a nice person but she’s recently posted that she needs to lose 10 stone in 18 months to be eligible for fertility treatment which is fair, however she has made a point of more or less saying it’s ONLY for that reason (I.e she wouldn’t if she didn’t have to )
What pisses me off is these body positive influencers just won’t admit that being 10 stone overweight is unhealthy and losing weight is a positive- they seem to not want to promote this for fear of losing followers which I think is awful

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What does eligible for treatment mean? Does she get it free? I don't live in the UK so I have no idea.

Reactions: 1
"Eligible for treatment" means that once she has lost the weight she will be allowed to have one cycle on the NHS, so yes "free" (at the point of delivery). It's really variable by area throughout the UK, some NHS trusts don't do any ivf treatments, some give you one cycle if you don't already have children etc etc. I don't know what it's like in Sophie's area. But they won't even consider it until she's lost the weight which is what the eligibility thing is about.
What does eligible for treatment mean? Does she get it free? I don't live in the UK so I have no idea.

Reactions: 2
But if she really wanted a child she would either lose the weight or pay for treatment, there are fertility clinics in the UK that will give IVF treatment to people with any BMI but it costs.. it’s around 10k. Also she could have weight loss surgery if she struggles that much to lose weight and is that desperate for children. I was morbidly obese this time last year and we wanted a baby but I wasn’t getting pregnant and I knew that was probabky down to my weight and if it wasn’t no doctor would truly look at me at my current weight so I did something about it, nearly a year ago I had a gastric sleeve surgery and have lost 7 stone

Reactions: 13
But if she really wanted a child she would either lose the weight or pay for treatment, there are fertility clinics in the UK that will give IVF treatment to people with any BMI but it costs.. it’s around 10k. Also she could have weight loss surgery if she struggles that much to lose weight and is that desperate for children. I was morbidly obese this time last year and we wanted a baby but I wasn’t getting pregnant and I knew that was probabky down to my weight and if it wasn’t no doctor would truly look at me at my current weight so I did something about it, nearly a year ago I had a gastric sleeve surgery and have lost 7 stone
That’s amazing well done. I’m glad she’s taking the steps to do somethng about it it just annoyed me how she talked about ‘triggering’ people so she didn’t want to talk about her weight loss journey on her insta too much. If people got salty at her for losing weight for her health and her future that should be on them, they might even be ‘triggered’ to make some positive changes!

Reactions: 7
I thought she was really brave to share her pcos story, I think it’s hard in the plus size community to be body positive but also say you want to lose weight as it kind of contradicts each other she has said in the past about the community not always being supportive of weight loss she also previously lost a lot of weight when she got married and think she said that was tough and she went really hard at it and she needs to lose even more.
I’m sure she will do it though if that’s what she wants

Reactions: 7
How much weight has she lost? I haven’t seen her post anything about it?
I think she’s making a conscious effort to keep it off her grid as to not offend any of her followers (god know why) but she’s mentioned it in her stories in relation to her fertility that she’s trying to lose 10 stone

Reactions: 2
She also mentioned in her stories that she has already lost over a stone. I really like Sophie, infertility is really tit and yes it’s can be affected by being overweight but there are plenty of other reasons not related to weight or could be happening for too. She also said she wants to loose weight to have a healthy pregnancy and baby and o really admire that 💖

She also mentioned in her stories that she has already lost over a stone. I really like Sophie, infertility is really tit and yes it’s can be affected by being overweight but there are plenty of other reasons not related to weight or could be happening for too. She also said she wants to loose weight to have a healthy pregnancy and baby and o really admire that 💖
Sorry about all the typos!! Trying to post with a toddler and baby attached to me 😂

Reactions: 4
Hello! I’ve only heard about this lady because I heard her talking on a podcast this week (BFN podcast if you’re interested). She talked about tattle and how this site is full of ‘loads of horrible trolls’ who are ‘absolutely awful’. So naturally I came to look at her thread and it’s fine! Honestly, I think these instagrammers talk about tattle as a way of getting publicity now 🙄 She seems pretty boring from a quick look at her Instagram.
With love from, a horrible troll x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hadn't noticed any videos from Ms Payne being uploaded for a while, but I think that I'd already muted the YouTube bell anyway. Sophie's not lost the 10st yet; I know that it's difficult, but my SIL lost 6 stone after having a gastric band fitted.

I agree about certain YTers moaning about sites such as TL and GG, but any kind of negative comments expressed via YT tend to get piled on by sycophants or deleted anyway.

I have unsubcribed.

Reactions: 3
I see she’s not doing much of the tying the tops at the bottom since she’s some weight

I started following Sophie a couple of years ago, she started doing make up tutorials, she was overweight but only about a 16/18 I can't believe she's now a 26/28 and only very short. Imo her and Adam need to lose a significant amount of weight anyway before bringing a child into the world because theyre both at massive risk of a heart attack, I feel like Sophie realised there was money to be made from being plus size and just stopped giving a duck, sad really. She's also rude when you respond to tit she puts up... Emma Tamsin Hill is a real one, I love her

Reactions: 6
Loads of the plus size influencers are now losing weight on the sly, although fair play to Sophie for actually admitting she is. It's not healthy for anyone to be so big, I'm a similar size at the moment and feel like tit all the time. I think the BoPo community is good for certain things but we have to admit that plus size isn't healthy for everyone.

Reactions: 3
Last year we went to Birmingham to watch the Grinch at the same time as her. I saw that she was there and messaged her to ask if I could get a photo with her because I love her videos and content, she never replied or even red the DM. Like I get that she must have loads, even to this day she never red it, made me think she was really rude

Last year we went to Birmingham to watch the Grinch at the same time as her. I saw that she was there and messaged her to ask if I could get a photo with her because I love her videos and content, she never replied or even red the DM. Like I get that she must have loads, even to this day she never red it, made me think she was really rude
Look at her following and then look at Emma Hills, Emma replies even if just likes ur comment whatever, Sophie is rude.

It's the accent for me.....

She said on her story her husband was being loud but she gave the word loud about 18 fuckin syllables.....low-we-ed, just no

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.