Sophie Milner (previously Fashion Slave?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw this on her instagram stories, didn't she go abroad this year, and have multiple trips within the UK? "Real 2020" :unsure:
She’s was in Bali in Jan, Sri Lanka in Feb, escaped to NZ at the start of the first lockdown and was in Mykonos this summer. She also got a really cute puppy and Jimmy moved in so I really don’t think it’s been that bad for her 😪

Reactions: 10
Thread title suggestion: Caterpillar brows on my mug, naughty dog keeps shitting on my rug

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those bathtub photos are grim she looks like she needs a serious wash

Reactions: 5
I just saw this on her instagram stories, didn't she go abroad this year, and have multiple trips within the UK? "Real 2020" :unsure:
Wow... she really has no self-awareness at all does she? The lifestyle she’s lead this year would be a fantasy year for most people even pre-pandemic - and she risked other people’s lives to do it. Not to mention she shared tons of pics of her travels, even irresponsibly promoting holiday companies to followers during a time where travel can be life-threatening and flaunting her lockdown trip to NZ. But other people shouldn’t post their highlights of the year?

Any influencer who accepts money to promote travel during the pandemic needs to take a long hard look at themselves imo. They have blood on their hands.

Reactions: 13
Wow... she really has no self-awareness at all does she? The lifestyle she’s lead this year would be a fantasy year for most people even pre-pandemic - and she risked other people’s lives to do it. Not to mention she shared tons of pics of her travels, even irresponsibly promoting holiday companies to followers during a time where travel can be life-threatening and flaunting her lockdown trip to NZ. But other people shouldn’t post their highlights of the year?

Any influencer who accepts money to promote travel during the pandemic needs to take a long hard look at themselves imo. They have blood on their hands.
One holiday that requires a return flight ticket per annum (under normal circumstances) is plenty. Every single person needs to stop flying regularly to do their bit for climate change. None of this rubbish about flying for work aka taking photos of themselves wearing ugly mass produced clothes that they keep the labels in, and pop on ebloggers or on depop before they have even flown back, pausing only to buy designer bags in the airport as a much needed treat/investment.

It's crazy how often people fly. Video conferencing, zooming or virtual events are fine for most jobs, influencing (selling people more land fill stuff) included. Sophie's carbon fartprint must be huge.

Lastly - 'brussel sprouts farts and her flats a tip but she finally admits she's got fake tits' is the winner for new thread title atm.
Post 991 thanks to @KarenOG

Reactions: 8
There really is no need for her to travel “for work”. She’s lucky enough to live in one of the most incredible, diverse, photogenic cities in the world - just go outside!

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion: Brussel sprout farts and her flats a tip, but she’s finally admitted she’s got fake tits!

I swear making up new thread titles is the best part of tattle 😂
Any volunteers to create a new thread? I’m petrified of messing it up 🙈

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.