Sophie Milner (previously Fashion Slave?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last part of your post is so important not to mentiom when rent is more pcm that a mortgage repayments would be.

Everything seems to be aquired with a press discount (wonder how much that is) vouchers, kindly gifted or bought then returned. Things purchased no doubt with a discount are flogged in ebloggers yet we are told as viewers we should be buying this stuff (at full price)

She also sells stuff (like her bed!?) on it instagram when she most likely got it with a hefty press discount, writing something like, costs £800 so reasonable offers only showing a screengrab of the webpage, yes sophie costs that much butbhow much did you pay for it??? No doubt hoping ro scam her viewers telling herself they're still paying less than if they bought it new off the website.

I looked at her Christmas stories and she was encouraging people to get pissed and do online shopping claiming she was engaging in the productive task herself, maybe why the dog for so desperate for the loo that is left the deposit on her rug.

I really get the feeling she has bought a new flat and won't be renting. She must be making a money atm.

Total job snob!

At least the man was out there earning a living. Although clearly neither of them are worried about the environment.
Yeah that’s exactly what I thought, that being stuck in a cycle of paying rent just because you’re overspending and not able to save for a deposit is not an ideal situation to be in. The influencer market is oversaturated and needless to say brands are always on the lookout for fresher faces, and for influencers who are relatively drama-free and have positive engagement (which is not what can be said for most), so how long is this career even sustainable? Wouldn’t you rather save those coins and pay a down-payment for a home you call home.

Yeah I didn’t get the whole “oil industry“ thing, it’s a job, if he’s a labourer so what?...

Reactions: 4
Yeah that’s exactly what I thought, that being stuck in a cycle of paying rent just because you’re overspending and not able to save for a deposit is not an ideal situation to be in. The influencer market is oversaturated and needless to say brands are always on the lookout for fresher faces, and for influencers who are relatively drama-free and have positive engagement (which is not what can be said for most), so how long is this career even sustainable? Wouldn’t you rather save those coins and pay a down-payment for a home you call home.

Yeah I didn’t get the whole “oil industry“ thing, it’s a job, if he’s a labourer so what?...
"Oil industry" implies he's rolling in it, as most high skilled jobs in the oil sector bring in a massive salary. If he's a labourer, he is someone's dog body for considerably less money. And he would have less skill/qualification.

Reactions: 2
"Oil industry" implies he's rolling in it, as most high skilled jobs in the oil sector bring in a massive salary. If he's a labourer, he is someone's dog body for considerably less money. And he would have less skill/qualification.
Australia pays it's rig workers well over 150 000 au dollars p/a. It's not a long term gig though, it can be dangerous, it is physically demanding and he apparently already has back problems. Maybe he is trying to get some stocks or buy digital currency to have an out, maybe he wants to be an influencer like little Ali millen gorden?

But either way he ain't a shell or BP CEO and that stuff seems to matter to sophie.

Back to the pressing matters - he owes her a flight and a jolly holiday in the tropics. Place your bets tattlers, as soon as idiots can fly where will she demand to waddle off to?

My guess is Dubai. Coz our sis is woke and concerned with lgbtq+ rights as well as the test of it. But sun, cheap designer swag, cocktails as long as she stays in the complex etc.

Reactions: 8
It’s a complex subject so some might disagree, but her answer to the Johnny Depp question is bs and finally made me unfollow her. The fact that she actually recognises he was the victim and still openly states he “doesn’t deserve justice” is bleeping disgusting.

She actually thinks that he should just shut up about being a domestic violence victim and have his entire career and life ruined because it might put other survivors off coming forward if they see the world has made a decision? How about they might be put off coming forward if they see a fellow victim be intentionally silenced by the world for other people’s benefit? How about we protect victims and stop supporting abusers because it’s easier?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It’s a complex subject so some might disagree, but her answer to the Johnny Depp question is bs and finally made me unfollow her. The fact that she actually recognises he was the victim and still openly states he “doesn’t deserve justice” is bleeping disgusting.

She actually thinks that he should just shut up about being a domestic violence victim and have his entire career and life ruined because it might put other survivors off coming forward if they see the world has made a decision? How about they might be put off coming forward if they see a fellow victim be intentionally silenced by the world for other people’s benefit? How about we protect victims and stop supporting abusers because it’s easier?
And you just know if this was on a women's foot she would absolutely think they deserve justice. Fake feminism shining through yet again.

He was unemployed during the first lockdown which was exactly the moment when the stock market was selling oil for -40$ or something like that. People got money to take barrels of oil. I’m sure he is a laborer

edit: i didn’t mean to sound judgy but i was surprised that she ended up with someone from the “lower class”

I dont think Sophie cares about the type of work he does, although she definitely cares about how much he earns and apparently his job is well remunerated. She frequently speaks about growing up in a working class family without much money, which I don't doubt she believes makes her appear more accomplished.
I dislike her advice sessions, they're always very repetitive (which may not necessarily be her fault as similar questions are asked over again, but she should recognise how dull it gets to see identical questions featured constantly) and we know how awful she is with her followers, so this caring front she puts on to seem interested in helping people is so transparent

Reactions: 6
Yes, she primarily cares about how things look over function. Her dog, her cosmetic work, her sofa and her now bf. No matter about the personality, how comfortable it is etc.

Her talking about 'needing a tall boyfriend' wound me up.
Like why? Firstly she's short, so why not give shorter dudes a chance if she is worried about looking 'big' next to a guy get over it, life isn't an optical illusion.
Secondly, what about oh i dunno, personality, compatibility and how much you actually get along???

Reactions: 5
Omg I'm sorry but her dog is SO annoying! Constantly barking at nothing, shitting on the rug (why isn't he toilet trained yet?!) and humping everything all day long. I get these are natural things that all puppies do but he seriously just sounds awful 😂

I absolutely adore dogs but there's no way I could handle a bratty dog like that. Wonder how long it will be before she gives him away for some reason or another.

Reactions: 5
Omg I'm sorry but her dog is SO annoying! Constantly barking at nothing, shitting on the rug (why isn't he toilet trained yet?!) and humping everything all day long. I get these are natural things that all puppies do but he seriously just sounds awful 😂

I absolutely adore dogs but there's no way I could handle a bratty dog like that. Wonder how long it will be before she gives him away for some reason or another.
I hope that where they’re moving to has some outside space as it seems the dog has too much pent up energy and starts misbehaving

It really won't be long before the dog goes. She will find any way to justify getting rid of it now that the novelty of having an aesthetically cute dog has worn off and reality has kicked in. Also why does she keep bathing him? I swear he has a bath a day just so she can have him be constantly fluffy which seems unnecessary.

Reactions: 7
It really won't be long before the dog goes. She will find any way to justify getting rid of it now that the novelty of having an aesthetically cute dog has worn off and reality has kicked in. Also why does she keep bathing him? I swear he has a bath a day just so she can have him be constantly fluffy which seems unnecessary.
I was wondering why she bathes him so often as well. Maybe because he gets wet and muddy from out walking? Idk.
She’s washes the dog more often than she washes her hair!!

Reactions: 7
He's a teenager who hasn't been neutered and they don't take him.on enough long walks /play with him to tire him out. Plus they wind him up by blowing on him. She just seems to go on a short easy daily walk or go for her errands which isn't enough.

Prfff, after all this hemdrix saved me under lockdown she's stopped caring now she has jimmy to bother by sticking her phone in his face at random but regular intervals. She also seems annoyed at her subbies, they are the reason you can get your facial fillers and can buy (i think) a flat and ugly prada shoes (even with a press discount they would still be expensive.)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.