Sophie Milner #5 A forehead reduction, abdominal liposuction, loads of fake tan and a brand new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you have to be referred and then a committee says yes or no?

That story is so hard to read, way too many ‘????’. It’s mad that she has two degrees in journalism.

Reactions: 7
I think Raya is for celebs, influencers and anyone considered hot enough to date one. I imagine it is much better in the US. A friend of mine met her partner on there, she’s super hot and he’s like a low level influencer but I think he has a lot of celeb friends.

Reactions: 2
They still follow each other and he still has a picture of them two together on his instagram.
So I think they are still together. But I checked Hayden’s Insta a couple of weeks ago and he was travelling for work for quite a bit. (Went to Mexico I think). Maybe he just can’t give our fake orange princess as much attention as she thinks she deserves. (Because people like him actually have a proper job and are busy and she is just going to pilates and acupuncture appointments. No wonder she is bored and depressed)

All I’ve seen from Sophie lately is moaning about how terrible life is and how depressed she is. Surely something else has gone on other than her just feeling down.
I thought of the boyfriend split straight away. I imagine if she has it will be weeks until she actually announces it. Like subtle hints here and there, like how she did before she announced he was the boyfriend.
Sorry I may sound jealous but I find him a bit off, and weird and creepy anyway. Not sure why. He just gives me the ick.

Reactions: 4
All I’ve seen from Sophie lately is moaning about how terrible life is and how depressed she is. Surely something else has gone on other than her just feeling down.
I thought of the boyfriend split straight away. I imagine if she has it will be weeks until she actually announces it. Like subtle hints here and there, like how she did before she announced he was the boyfriend.
Sorry I may sound jealous but I find him a bit off, and weird and creepy anyway. Not sure why. He just gives me the ick.
I thought she had to move out and downsize her flat. but this was because she was selling everything (again) including her bed and mirrors.

Idk, is she moving or have I dreamt it?

I thought she had to move out and downsize her flat. but this was because she was selling everything (again) including her bed and mirrors.

Idk, is she moving or have I dreamt it?
She said something weird along the lines of having to “part move” temporarily but that she didn’t want to go into detail and would later.. not mentioned again apart from selling stuff.

I thought maybe we were getting another ✨renting 2 apartments at the same time because I’m too impatient to wait for the lease to end✨ era

Reactions: 5
I get the feeling Jimmy was probably her ‘true love’ in her eyes and new guy is just a rebound hence unhappiness even though he seems to treat her better overall and on the outside she’s looking better recently than she did a few months ago

Reactions: 6
as someone who was in a long distance relationship for a long time (though not quite U.K./Aus), you can really over romanticise your partner, you feel like every minute you have together is so precious so you ignore red flags massively. You also pine for them all the time and so the relationship can be so unhealthy and be incredibly hard to move on from. It’s been years for me and I’m still realising how rose tinted my glasses were. If she is struggling in a new relationship which maybe feels like it doesn’t have the passion or excitement of what she had with Jimmy, I really feel for her but she seems to be on it with therapy so I’m sure she’ll come to her own conclusions eventually.

Reactions: 9
Off topic but there isn’t a thread but why is Carl always in his boxers on his reels with his bulge(?) out? It’s vile

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.