Sophie Milner #5 A forehead reduction, abdominal liposuction, loads of fake tan and a brand new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’m as Caucasian as you can get…and it’s been absolutely fine” well of course you’re not going to experience the racism Sophie has highlighted 🤦‍♀️ there’s nothing more infuriating than people dismissing or downplaying POC’s experiences when it comes to racism and this is also coming from someone “as Caucasian as you can get”
Spot on!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t know why but I have the feeling that her new boyfriend is only with her because she pays for everything like she did for jimmy. He doesn’t look like a real man who could provide for her and get her a Dior necklace. Who said one can’t buy love? 🫣😂
Well, tbh she can buy her own ugly designer jewellery and better have a boyfriend who's decent to you rather than one who is just rich and is emotionally or physically abusive, cheats on you etc.

No evidence Jimmy was any of those things btw, however I am horrified that terrible toxic behaviour is often excused if the man is a high earner.

I feel I stand alone here, but so far I like Hayden
I totally get this but am having issues as a solo female. Yesterday I taxi driver told me I gave him an erection which was fairly terrifying in a locked car!

HOWEVER, I’ve spoken to lots of PoC who are loving it so I’m going to go with her being demanding on this occasion. I’ve been hanging out with Moroccans and am about as Caucasian as you can get (boring I know) and it’s been absolutely fine. I speak Arabic and French and have heard no criticism. I think she just treats restaurant staff like servants 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think of this way, if someone tried to say that the sexism you experienced on your own wasn't sexism, or wasn't that bad, or you just misunderstood, or worse hey it's flattering etc if it was so subtle that the men around you at the time didn't clock it (or didn't care) if another woman states that she never experienced sexism at that place / from that person amd therefore it simply couldnt have happened.

Not having a go at you, just offering a lens to look at this with.

Sophie definitely comes across as demanding, supercilious and abrasive which won't have helped when she was showing herself (and her new man) constantly complaining while on (what looked like) a lovely holiday over Christmas. we've seen this before when she lectures us on catcalling she isnt a sympathetic character, but in this case I do believe she has experienced racism for the first time and it was directed at someone she cares about.

Reactions: 8
“I’m as Caucasian as you can get…and it’s been absolutely fine” well of course you’re not going to experience the racism Sophie has highlighted 🤦‍♀️ there’s nothing more infuriating than people dismissing or downplaying POC’s experiences when it comes to racism and this is also coming from someone “as Caucasian as you can get”
You took me out of context. I said I was Caucasian but had been spending time in a friendly way with Berbers who are looked at as second class citizens. Plus, I explicitly said I was harassed in a locked car. ALSO I am disabled but have been treated with kindness. I have been called a ‘slut’ and leered at but it’s just a different culture. Maybe people’s experiences are different but I don’t understand everyone suddenly believing Sophie is a saint PLUS Marrakech is in no way a ‘relaxing holiday’. It’s intense and covid decimated the tourism industry they rely on so perhaps a little kindness to the locals would’ve helped. Who knows?

Well, tbh she can buy her own ugly designer jewellery and better have a boyfriend who's decent to you rather than one who is just rich and is emotionally or physically abusive, cheats on you etc.

No evidence Jimmy was any of those things btw, however I am horrified that terrible toxic behaviour is often excused if the man is a high earner.

I think of this way, if someone tried to say that the sexism you experienced on your own wasn't sexism, or wasn't that bad, or you just misunderstood, or worse hey it's flattering etc if it was so subtle that the men around you at the time didn't clock it (or didn't care) if another woman states that she never experienced sexism at that place / from that person amd therefore it simply couldnt have happened.

Not having a go at you, just offering a lens to look at this with.

Sophie definitely comes across as demanding, supercilious and abrasive which won't have helped when she was showing herself (and her new man) constantly complaining while on (what looked like) a lovely holiday over Christmas. we've seen this before when she lectures us on catcalling she isnt a sympathetic character, but in this case I do believe she has experienced racism for the first time and it was directed at someone she cares about.
Thank you for being the only person who didn’t reply with vitriol!

As a blonde disabled person I am very much ‘the other’ here and just have to roll with it.

Marrakech is never going to be a ‘lovely holiday’ as it’s so intensely hectic. Incredible but not relaxing and more travelling than holiday vibes.

I’m sure she likes the guy but it’s very odd to go away over Christmas with someone you’ve been dating for a couple of months and leave your family and your dog. But, oh I forgot! She’s an angel now 😒

Reactions: 5
You took me out of context. I said I was Caucasian but had been spending time in a friendly way with Berbers who are looked at as second class citizens. Plus, I explicitly said I was harassed in a locked car. ALSO I am disabled but have been treated with kindness. I have been called a ‘slut’ and leered at but it’s just a different culture. Maybe people’s experiences are different but I don’t understand everyone suddenly believing Sophie is a saint PLUS Marrakech is in no way a ‘relaxing holiday’. It’s intense and covid decimated the tourism industry they rely on so perhaps a little kindness to the locals would’ve helped. Who knows?

Thank you for being the only person who didn’t reply with vitriol!

As a blonde disabled person I am very much ‘the other’ here and just have to roll with it.

Marrakech is never going to be a ‘lovely holiday’ as it’s so intensely hectic. Incredible but not relaxing and more travelling than holiday vibes.

I’m sure she likes the guy but it’s very odd to go away over Christmas with someone you’ve been dating for a couple of months and leave your family and your dog. But, oh I forgot! She’s an angel now 😒
Nobody is saying she’s an Angel. We’re just saying in this context, a few of us have experienced what she’s talking about here. We’ve also said that several kinds of people who would be othered by Moroccans (solo female travellers, redheads) have had different kind of issues there.

You made a blanket statement about how because you speak English and French so can speak to lots of people there and have been several times, you’re the authority on whether these issues exist. Plenty of people have suffered racism in Marrakesh. Plenty of people have not. Both experiences are valid. I get that you’re fond of the place but it’s definitely possible that these things happened to her because it’s happened to various other people too.

Reactions: 13

What I meant was that Hayden is also a golddigger. That’s the reason he is so nice to her. Sophie already started giving him things. And I am also pretty sure she paid most of the Marrakesh trip. 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 1
What I meant was that Hayden is also a golddigger. That’s the reason he is so nice to her. Sophie already started giving him things. And I am also pretty sure she paid most of the Marrakesh trip. 🤣
Wasn’t she basically a sugar mama to Jimmy as well :LOL: seems like that’s the only way she keeps em around

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Interesting she went from a guy in his late 30s/early 40s with Carl to all these youngsters 😂

Reactions: 1
I think he’s 28/29 so not that big an age gap as she’s 31 but still
I know every relationship is different but I am 33 and could not imagine dating anyone below 30, especially in London where men's emotional ages are about 10 years behind those outside of London.

I don’t know what it is but every time I see her boyfriend he annoys me even more.
He just looks like one of those people that would be smirking all the time, and just really annoying.
She was on my search page on TikTok and posted a holiday video, where it was just like clips no longer than a second each, and they must of kissed like 8 times in 10 seconds, which seems a bit much to me (and yes I am single and maybe a little jealous)

Reactions: 6
I don’t know what it is but every time I see her boyfriend he annoys me even more.
He just looks like one of those people that would be smirking all the time, and just really annoying.
She was on my search page on TikTok and posted a holiday video, where it was just like clips no longer than a second each, and they must of kissed like 8 times in 10 seconds, which seems a bit much to me (and yes I am single and maybe a little jealous)
No, I’ve noticed he looks smug all the time!

Reactions: 2
How many beds has she gotten through in the last year?
I thought the same thing earlier, so I went through her feed….She’s had three since 2019 (a grey padded headboard, that stupid pink one she bought while drunk, then a small period without any headboard before getting the formerly-white one she has now). Also, it’s truly amazing to see how much her face has changed in that same period. Pretty shocking actually.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.