Sophie Milner #5 A forehead reduction, abdominal liposuction, loads of fake tan and a brand new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to say it, she looks like a solid size 12 especially given how short she is.

She looks fine, but let us pray she leaves "I'm an extra, extra, tiny petite size small usually - it's just these run like so small" in 2022 where it belongs. In the future she just states yeah, these are in a 12, I'm 5'2 and I like the fit etc.

I'll say it again, she looks fine, I'm sure she'll get more followers if she isn't body shaming them and gaslighting them about how a 12 is really a 8 etc.

I think she's happier with Hayden than she ever was with Jimmy. She hardly saw him, when she did it was painfully obvious he wasn't attracted to her and was using her for freebies and holidays. No one needs that energy in their life.

Reactions: 21
I don’t think it’s a coincidence Hennys hair has grown back while he’s been looked after by her parents!
Im glad see is seeking help for her mental health but she manages to come off as such a dick about it, a hard day of journaling, talking though her problems, getting reiki while the rest of us actually work real jobs
Seen the story about “semi moving out” whatever that means, wonder what’s happened?

Reactions: 15
That’s so weird, how can you semi move out?!

Does she have 2 bedrooms, maybe getting a flatmate?

Reactions: 1
I don’t know why but I have the feeling that her new boyfriend is only with her because she pays for everything like she did for jimmy. He doesn’t look like a real man who could provide for her and get her a Dior necklace. Who said one can’t buy love? 🫣😂

Reactions: 7
I’ve been in Marrakesh for 10 days and have been several times before. What she says is frankly bullshit. Everyone is so nice and friendly - there’s obviously the odd dodgy individual but it’s no different to pre-covid.

Do we think it’s just her being a demanding little madam or a mixed race relationship issue? Tbh I’ve seen loads of mixed race couples all over the city (and wider country) and no one has blinked an eyelid but possibly her experience was different. Just intrigued..!

Reactions: 3
I’ve been in Marrakesh for 10 days and have been several times before. What she says is frankly bullshit. Everyone is so nice and friendly - there’s obviously the odd dodgy individual but it’s no different to pre-covid.

Do we think it’s just her being a demanding little madam or a mixed race relationship issue? Tbh I’ve seen loads of mixed race couples all over the city (and wider country) and no one has blinked an eyelid but possibly her experience was different. Just intrigued..!
Sorry, I mock Sophie as much as everyone but everyone’s experiences are different. You’ve seen mixed race couples but have you actually been in one and experienced what it’s like in countries with a smaller black population? I’ve was in a group of black and mixed raced women when I visited Marrakesh and know exactly what she’s talking about. I knew this was what she was alluding to earlier. This happens in so many popular touristy places across the world, I’m glad she’s said something.

Reactions: 27
Agree, I actually don't see anything wrong with sharing a bad experience like this from a holiday and helping others to decide where they want to travel and spend their money (and for her, I think she's actually being semi-respectful for once lol). Its okay to not have only wonderful things to say about a destination. It wasn't so much with customer service but I had an EXTREMELY difficult time in Marrakesh with the harassment and unwelcome touching and for that reason I don't tend to recommend it to others.

Yeah I really don’t think she’s being a princess about that. I’m a POC and would love to visit marrakech but have been put off by hearing lots of other POC friends tell me about their bad experiences there. If anything I’m just shocked it took her so long to twig that’s why they’re getting bad service! Shows how unaware she is

Agree, I actually don't see anything wrong with sharing a bad experience like this from a holiday and helping others to decide where they want to travel and spend their money (and for her, I think she's actually being semi-respectful for once lol). Its okay to not have only wonderful things to say about a destination. It wasn't so much with customer service but I had an EXTREMELY difficult time in Marrakesh with the harassment and unwelcome touching and for that reason I don't tend to recommend it to others.
Oh my god the touching! A red headed friend of mine wasn’t left alone all trip, super uncomfortable, it’s like some (not all, or even most) locals there see westerners and are completely devoid of respect.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I totally get this but am having issues as a solo female. Yesterday I taxi driver told me I gave him an erection which was fairly terrifying in a locked car!

HOWEVER, I’ve spoken to lots of PoC who are loving it so I’m going to go with her being demanding on this occasion. I’ve been hanging out with Moroccans and am about as Caucasian as you can get (boring I know) and it’s been absolutely fine. I speak Arabic and French and have heard no criticism. I think she just treats restaurant staff like servants 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Just because you've seen tourist mixed race couples in Morocco, unless you've spoken to them you don't know their experience and you certainly shouldn't dismiss it. She's not talking about overt racism, as in actual abuse she's talking about subtle racism, which when on the receiving end can be just as hurtful and disappointing and not something you want to face on what's supposed to be a nice relaxing holiday.

To put it in context... I don't personally know any disabled people but if I did and they told me that they had been to a place where they felt they had been treated negatively based solely on their disability, I wouldn't dream of dismissing their experience and calling bullshit just because I had also been to that place and seen people wheeling about in their wheelchairs. ItsTHEIR story and they should have the right to tell it and be believed.

For all her faults, I commend Sophie for both acknowledging and highlighting this subject. She probably feels a little bit guilty and embarrassed that for all her wordly travels she's never been faced with this before, especially not in London where they have spent their relationship as a couple up until this point.

Speaking as a black person in a mixed race relationship, who has also had the pleasure of travelling the world as my job for the last 30 years I understand exactly what she's talking about and in this instance I don't think she's being a princess at all.

Reactions: 23
I totally get this but am having issues as a solo female. Yesterday I taxi driver told me I gave him an erection which was fairly terrifying in a locked car!

HOWEVER, I’ve spoken to lots of PoC who are loving it so I’m going to go with her being demanding on this occasion. I’ve been hanging out with Moroccans and am about as Caucasian as you can get (boring I know) and it’s been absolutely fine. I speak Arabic and French and have heard no criticism. I think she just treats restaurant staff like servants 🤷🏼‍♀️
“I’m as Caucasian as you can get…and it’s been absolutely fine” well of course you’re not going to experience the racism Sophie has highlighted 🤦‍♀️ there’s nothing more infuriating than people dismissing or downplaying POC’s experiences when it comes to racism and this is also coming from someone “as Caucasian as you can get”

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.