Sophie Milner #5 A forehead reduction, abdominal liposuction, loads of fake tan and a brand new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly Sophie is something else. Can you imagine if she had to do 12 hour shifts, pick the kids up, budget for food and petrol and couldn’t just spend her days doing therapy and acupuncture and shopping for Chanel

Reactions: 9
Honestly Sophie is something else. Can you imagine if she had to do 12 hour shifts, pick the kids up, budget for food and petrol and couldn’t just spend her days doing therapy and acupuncture and shopping for Chanel
I can’t even imagine her doing 4 hours!

Today’s stories 🙄.
She’s already planning her next procedure to shorten the gap between her nose and lips (cant believe thats even a thing btw!!!!!)
Why aren't her parents/boyfriend/close friends worried about it? Mine would tell me to get a grip.
She should get a full time job, she wouldn't have time to fixate on her flaws 😂

Reactions: 14
People dont have have pics on their burner accounts, nothing to do with being ugly 🥴

4A56C87C-2AC1-4987-98FD-4CBCF48C9766.png

Reactions: 1
Paris (again) what am i missing when I've been it's nice, but expensive. We've had an alright time, but being honest a couple of times is enough - i want to try and see other cities. Maybe she'll show us this time what makes it so compelling? Will she list the museums, shows, landmarks, unique restaurants or will it be the same old stuff.

Reactions: 4
Paris (again) what am i missing when I've been it's nice but expensive and weve had an alright time, but being honest a couple of times is enough - i want to try and see other cities. Maybe she'll show us this time what makes it so compelling?
It’s a gifted trip. That’s it.

Reactions: 3
I quite like her Paris photos so far - I’m really rooting for her and the bf as she looks very happy in those snaps. Hopefully this a good’un and not a freeloader Jimmay 2.0

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Embarrassed by her stories showing off what she saves guys as in her phone, she thinks it makes her look cool, it makes her look like a dick.

Reactions: 2
If a guy saved her number with a nickname she would probably go berserk and say how all men are disgusting and terrible 😂

Reactions: 5
I had to click through all the stories today, I just don’t have the energy to read them 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.