Sophie Milner #5 A forehead reduction, abdominal liposuction, loads of fake tan and a brand new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have an issue wherever she bloody travels to? Always a wall-of-text story every single trip

Reactions: 17
She does not stop moaning does she! About everything and anything. While making out sheā€™s so well travelled except all she ever does is visit bars and fancy restaurants. Or sits on the back of a quad bike /scooter filming herself.
I can imagine her very snotty attitude towards the wait staff while both of them being sat on their phones the entire time.

Reactions: 16
She has really been irritating me with her lack of awareness of why she and her bf are being treated differently in Marrakesh - like itā€™s so bleeping obvious itā€™s because heā€™s black!!

I really hope he is embarrassed that she was out here being like ā€˜omg why are they so rude?ā€™

I realise sheā€™s acknowledged it now but it bleeping grinds my gears as she always wants to seem as if sheā€™s so ā€˜wokeā€™

Reactions: 14
Honestly, I didnā€™t even consider this might be due to his race. I just assumed itā€™s because she probably behaves like a spoiled brat wherever she goes. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has really been irritating me with her lack of awareness of why she and her bf are being treated differently in Marrakesh - like itā€™s so bleeping obvious itā€™s because heā€™s black!!

I really hope he is embarrassed that she was out here being like ā€˜omg why are they so rude?ā€™

I realise sheā€™s acknowledged it now but it bleeping grinds my gears as she always wants to seem as if sheā€™s so ā€˜wokeā€™
Exactly!!!!!!

Sophie always portrays herself to be someone who is so culturally aware but couldnā€™t put two and two together *face palm* Seems like she still has a lot of learning to do.

Reactions: 7
Not to mention the fact tourism in Morocco was totally decimated by covid and these people serving her are quite literally living on the poverty line. I am not surprised they're not overjoyed by life right now.

Sophie is coming off as the most entitled brat going, I cannot suffer her

Reactions: 6
Yeah every story is pissing me off right now, she thinks sheā€™s coming across like a cool travel vlogger/blogger but instead sheā€™s just being pretentious and ignorant. And theyā€™re not coming home yet! More tit to come

Reactions: 10
1. Why does she spend all this money on holidays and never have a good time
2. Does she even like her boyfriend? šŸ˜‚
I feel like based on what she mentioned previously, her boyfriend has encountered a some racism and this is her first time dealing with it. Sheā€™s probably trying to find a way to address it without looking like a dick because for the first time in her life, she actually has a black person around who will make her accountable if she comes across badly.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.