Sophie Milner #5 A forehead reduction, abdominal liposuction, loads of fake tan and a brand new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know that oversized is in and I’m wearing an oversized sweatshirt as I’m typing this… but, she looks like she’s wearing her grandads coat.
It's because she doesn't buy genuine oversized products that are designed to fit that way (eg. with sloping shoulders, soft fabrics etc). She just buys clothes two sizes too big so she can feel so smol presumably.

Reactions: 5
Hahah yes!! Why does he keep winding the dog up. It’s not funny? Henny and I both get bad vibes from this guy.
The dog is giving obvious signals that it’s unhappy in that situation. He was baiting the dog to bite his face?? The only loser in that situation is the dog which would be put down 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 7
He’s been mentioned a few times on here recently, but there’s just something so irritating about her boyfriend. Even just his face! He seems so smug etc, and clearly rates himself highly. No wonder they’re well suited.

Reactions: 11
He’s got what I call a Nigel voice - sorry to all the Nigels out there. He’s one of those guys that would be a giant geek if he wasn’t conventionally attractive.

He’s been mentioned a few times on here recently, but there’s just something so irritating about her boyfriend. Even just his face! He seems so smug etc, and clearly rates himself highly. No wonder they’re well suited.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can’t believe (except I can) she’s wearing her brand new platform mini Uggs in the snow in Tallinn! I guess she’ll just throw them away if they’re ruined and get a new pair?

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe (except I can) she’s wearing her brand new platform mini Uggs in the snow in Tallinn! I guess she’ll just throw them away if they’re ruined and get a new pair?
Just saw her flogging a pair of these on Vinted! Did she get two?!

Reactions: 2
You mean she will return them claiming that the problem is the quality of the product and demand full refund

Reactions: 3
In that outfit, I'd expect a woman in her 60s/70s to turn around. Like someone off the real housewives when they have their mamas on.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20221203-163124_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221203-163123_Instagram.jpg

Her face, it's so squishy... this the fillers I assume?

What did everyone think of rhe cabin in the woods holiday? She whinged about no WiFi amd all she posted were a few shots of her wearing just a jumper with mini uggs or a black 80s ski jacket. I mean go to a holiday resort if you want strong WiFi signal?

Her new man seems way better suited for her, and it looks like he works in social media too so he'll understand the need for constant pics, surgeries, beauty treatments, long holidays and letting your coffee go cold to get the right photo... I think he could be a keeper? She might need to get him to give up on the jewellery though, to make his debut as an insta offical boyfriend.
Overall she does seem so much happier than with the tinder swindler - good for her.

Henny however seems unhappy, assume he is off to her parents if shes off on another holiday soon. He's probably unsettled. I always feel so bad for the influencers dogs that keep getting dropped like a hot stone for holidays etc. Dogs really miss their owners ☹

Reactions: 3
Jeez. Being an influencer must be really unfulfilling if she keeps having monthly break downs that she’s a “failure” etc (from her latest story). I mean she does just laze around all day and constantly worry about her looks and clothes. I’m not surprised, it’s a superficial world and that can’t satisfy her soul.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.