Sophie Milner #5 A forehead reduction, abdominal liposuction, loads of fake tan and a brand new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't actually believe that this is her 😲
When I first subscribed to her I remember thinking she was a little unique looking due to her eyes but seeing this and comparing to her current appearance she's normal looking. She looks stranger now.

Maybe her hairline regressed too but her forehead doesn't look too big at all.

Reactions: 5
I know someone already posted thus, but I wouldn't have recognised her at first glance. Not just her face and body, but her whole look is so off brand and so not fashion influencer!

Screenshot_20221123-005658_Instagram.jpg
Sweatshirt, leggings and knee high boots, she looks so average woman not bothered by fashion here.

Almost like a mum at the school gates with an outfit pulled together from a pile of still to be folded laundry.

A stark contrast to the posing, pouting, leg bouncing influencer with the enormous (almost goggley) eyes weighed down by lash extensions and the lions mane of extensions stylesld into buffount curls she showcases on her Instagram stories. No skims sausage dresses encasing her frame, no crazily short belt skirts with her bum cheeks peeping out when she sits down and not a cable knit jumper crop top in sight!

*gasp* So normal.

Overall it's very nice to see her looking like an average human woman. More please.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know someone already posted thus, but I wouldn't have recognised her at first glance. Not just her face and body, but her whole look is so off brand and so not fashion influencer!

View attachment 1769131Sweatshirt, leggings and knee high boots, she looks so average woman not bothered by fashion here.

Almost like a mum at the school gates with an outfit pulled together from a pile of still to be folded laundry.

A stark contrast to the posing, pouting, leg bouncing influencer with the enormous (almost goggley) eyes weighed down by lash extensions and the lions mane of extensions stylesld into buffount curls she showcases on her Instagram stories. No skims sausage dresses encasing her frame, no crazily short belt skirts with her bum cheeks peeping out when she sits down and not a cable knit jumper crop top in sight!

*gasp* So normal.

Overall it's very nice to see her looking like an average human woman. More please.
Mind she doesn't see this. You calling her "average" in a complimentary way might trigger another multi insta story rant about people seeing her as normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 1769131Sweatshirt, leggings and knee high boots, she looks so average woman not bothered by fashion here.

*gasp* So normal.

It always makes me chuckle that when you post a pic, it’s always flipped 😂 can I ask why?!
She looks like she’s about to go horse riding on the bottom half and fly a jet plane on the top.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg the video of the guy with the dog… it’s awful!! How can she not see her dog is clearly distressed by that?! She said it has issues with men anyway?! Argh - she’s so bleeping stupid!!!!

Reactions: 6
This stresses me out as why couldn’t she see her natural prettiness here - now her hairline constantly looks like she’s wearing an ill fitting wig
I know that oversized is in and I’m wearing an oversized sweatshirt as I’m typing this… but, she looks like she’s wearing her grandads coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.