Sophie Milner #5 A forehead reduction, abdominal liposuction, loads of fake tan and a brand new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A flight to Bali is on the cards, can’t wait for the coffee and nails posts!
Boyfriend was always bad vibes but I’d be surprised if it’s the last we’ve seen of him, he’ll come back for the free dinners and hols. If she wasn’t hoping for a reconciliation, we’d of heard all about him and why he’s the worst.
I’ve just seen her Bali story. Did you see it before posting this or did she post it after you posted this 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her post about listening to energy healing music etc was like a parody.

I'm very much NOT someone who believes you should just 'suck it up' when it comes to anxiety and depression - I've been signed off from work with both in the past and at times they've felt debilitating. However, I do notice that they can 'flare' up if I have too much time on my hands (beyond a holiday) and I think that's what happens with Sophie - she doesn't have a routine (like most people have, because they have to) and I think she actually spends too much time thinking about how she's feeling.
And I never thought I'd say that as I'm a big fan of therapy.

Reactions: 5
What I don’t get is how she gets to the point of literally about to move in with her bf to breaking up and booking a flight to Bali for her healing journey. Surely the signs must have been there way before they booked the removals van. She talks about red flags in men but seems like she can’t see them when they’re staring her in the face. OR on the other hand, Sophie is the red flag and her boyfriends take too long to realise. What do we think? 🤔

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.