Sophie Milner #5 A forehead reduction, abdominal liposuction, loads of fake tan and a brand new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope this is ok. If a mod could do me the great favour of amending the title to correct my spelling boo boo I would be forever in your debt.

Our tango princess got dumped by stealth by her New Zeland beau after spending thousands of pounds flying him round the world, buying him unwanted 1k coffee machines and offering to live in Bali for 6 months of the year.

Ouch

Hendrix continues to be groomed within an inch of his life and is loosing his fur as a result. He is less Instagrammable, obviously this is devastating to his image conscious mummy. He loves his doggy day care too and absolutely doesn't need to be with her during the day. She's super busy anyway having new nails stuck on, hair sewn in or having something lifted or sucked out of her. Important work

Sophie is still a size 6/8 extra small - don't question her on this it's your internalised misogyny speaking and that's going to be a problem.

She loves skims and wears the smallest size available despite looking like a sausage in them.
Screenshot_20221108-014654_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221108-014746_Instagram.jpg

Launched her new boyfriend online by dressing up as a ✨sexy✨ Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee for Halloween. They're off on holiday together over Christmas, somewhere hot, but not Bali obviously - coz memories of Jhimmay litter the island.

Screenshot_20221001-223237_Instagram.jpg

He nearly tinder swindlered her out of a hefty sum to buy a plot of land in Bali, bit instead he had to settle for a back surgery. Probably got what he deserved to be honest.

Her job seems to just posting affiliated links for crop tops, huge oversized blazers, tiny school girl skirts and wide calf friendly knee high boots also getting reduced beauty injectables and linking to her amazing surgeon's insta.

Screenshot_20221111-154843_Instagram.jpg

So, a new thread, as you were everybody.

Reactions: 22
New vlog is pretty boring. New bf is in it at the end.

They are going to Morocco for Christmas bc Bali was too expensive.

Reactions: 1
Gearing up for the onslaught of aff links for black Friday. Predictions now asos no longer offer affiliated links to influencers and Zara never did are as follows;
1) that awful hair curler
2) some pants from h&m which are the best everrrr
3) adanola socks
4) Charlotte Tilbury make up
5) Leggings
6) Sex i mean seggs toys

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone seen that she’s doing another clothing sale?
The Mirror Palais dress that she obsessed over was never actually worn and still has tags on and trying to sell it for £450 on Vinted

• Sick
Reactions: 10
How many Skims dresses has she bought so far? 4?
What an exhausting existence, honestly. Permanently altering parts of her face/body/hair, endless staring into the camera/mirror, buying piles and piles of luxury clothes knowing she’ll never wear them. Yikes.

Reactions: 9
How many Skims dresses has she bought so far? 4?
I think six different styles? Not certain but,
Black sparkly
Beige sparkly
Black long sleeved
Brown long sleeved
Black strappy (2 sizes s and xs, because that's her size - ok?!)
Black high neck

I can't remember the mirror palais dress, I don't have vinted, any screen grabs, for £450 I'm expecting something special.

Reactions: 2
I think six different styles? Not certain but,
Black sparkly
Beige sparkly
Black long sleeved
Brown long sleeved
Black strappy (2 sizes s and xs, because that's her size - ok?!)
Black high neck

I can't remember the mirror palais dress, I don't have vinted, any screen grabs, for £450 I'm expecting something special.
Jesus christ.

I know she will feel the pressure to put together 'lewks' for instagram but I honestly think she has a spending addiction.

Also, seeing as she posts her outfits most days...I've never seen her actually go out in a skims dress? So is she sending them back?She doesn't seem responsible enough for that tbqhwy

Reactions: 8
It’s funny how she pays for someone to do her laundry. Maybe if she didn’t waste money on that, she wouldn’t have to do these clothes sales to top up her money pot.

Reactions: 4
The Vinted purge of flammable shite has started.

Everything uploaded (from a diverse range of retailers) so far seems to either fit correctly or be a bit on the snug side, despite all being size 10. Every single brand in existence must have demented sizing though, because she is absolutely, positively, without question a size 8. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.